Accountancy Forum
Is this really civilized? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Is this really civilized? (/showthread.php?tid=7441)

Is this really civilized? - Greatkhans - 02-18-2010

I read this new with great grieve

http//jang.com.pk/jang/feb2010-daily/17-02-2010/u21474.htm

I know lawlessness is now part of our daily life but this act is really heinous. We should bring someone to justice if one commits any crime. We should also address the core issues to avoid/minimize crimes.

Regards,

- yasir_live - 02-18-2010

Sorry About Not Favouring You,

Sahee kia logoon nay meraay khayal main, Justice nahi mil sakta hay shayad Pak main. Agar un dakoo ko Police Station lay ker jatay to woh kuch paisaay day ker choot jatay, Aur phir Wohi Dakatian kartay dobara say, Q k unko DAR nahi hay k unhain Saza milaay gi, Aur DaR jahaa nahi hota hay, Wahan Discipline bhi nahi hota hay.

- awaisaftab - 02-18-2010

People cannot take law in their hands both according to Sharia and law. This is not the responsibility of people to penalize the offenders. If mob justice is done it will result in Un-justice. Lay men (and even educated people) do not know how evidences are tested (Qanoon-e-Shadat) and what are the principles of declaring a verdict. When a fresh LLB comes out he cannot even act as lawyer. Why law graduates are trained? Why Judicial Academies are established? What is the purpose Federal Judicial Academy (It is situated only at a distance of some miles away from my home) ? It is all done to generate suitable and educated judges to ensure that all legal requirements are fulfilled before penalizing some one. According to law no body can be penalized before giving the right of being heard .

My most favourite quote is a saying of Hazrat Ali (R.A) which is also a part of my profile I am quoting it here

EK MASHRA KUFAR PE QAIM REH SEKTA HA MAGER ZULM PE NAHIN

Regards,

Awais Aftab

- Dard - 02-18-2010

Agreed with awais that PpL shouldn't take law in their hands. A person is allowed to do the same act(exactly same injury/pain/loss) as the other has done, as a punishment. However, it is best to forgive(which is really hard in today's world)

- yasir_live - 02-18-2010

Perception is alwayz Different from Reality.

- awaisaftab - 02-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Perception is alwayz Different from Reality.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Yasir

Everyone has right of difference of opinion. It is helthy sign for a society. But Kisi ko zinda jalana its too henious

Regards,
Awais Aftab

- MRS - 02-20-2010

For those who advocate this act please watch Indian film called gangajal.
The movie gives answer to those who believe that there is no harm in killing bandits and thieves.
Once this act of taking law in hand is legitimized then every one will start settling his scores with others in the name of justice. And there will be no one to judge who is right and who is wrong.
In short there will be anarchy in the society.

- Schuaeb - 02-20-2010

In addition to taking law in one's hand burning someone alive is absolutely a brutal act. Its is said that a mob has no mind. And in my opinion the behaviour of mob serves the purpose of assessing the civility of a nation. And about ours the aforementioned piece of news aptly explains.

Difference of opinion so far as there are for advocating burning someone alive (no matter a criminal) are never welcomed.

- awaisaftab - 02-20-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />In addition to taking law in one's hand burning someone alive is absolutely a brutal act. Its is said that a mob has no mind. And in my opinion the behaviour of mob serves the purpose of assessing the civility of a nation. And about ours the aforementioned piece of news aptly explains.

Difference of opinion so far as there are for advocating burning someone alive (no matter a criminal) are never welcomed.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Agreed