Accountancy Forum
Unanswered Question........ - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Question........ (/showthread.php?tid=7464)

Pages: 1 2

Unanswered Question........ - Kasim - 02-22-2010

Besides routine life activities/issues/tensions
there are many things to think about,
one of such issues which i always find
unanswerd is

Why God has created this world?

If we ellaborate the question its like this

God was alone
then due to some reasons (unknown)
he created this world and
then mankind with options of
attraction of sins and hardships of right path.

The world will finnaly end one day
and people will ultimatly get
what they deserve
i.e Hell or Heaven
and there they will remain forever.

story finished

The End
or infact
The Continuse End.

So if ultimate end is unchangeable then whats the purpose of this whole CREATION?

comments plz

Regards

- yasir_live - 02-22-2010

Kasim Bhai, Khariat to hay kasi baatain sochnay lag gai ho ? U must Get Bz now !

I dont know, Bohat Naaqis ilm hay mera.......lakin Allah say sawaal nahi ker saktay shayad.....q k Woh kisi ko Jawaab-day nahi hay.....Again I dont know..........!

Hope Other members will guide U Properly........Meraay kharaab zehan main koi sahi baat agai to main bhi Dobara Answer karunga.

Jitna bataya gya hay Utna socho xiada socho gay to Kufur tak phonch jao gay.

Regards..........

- Kasim - 02-22-2010

" Kasim Bhai, Khariat to hay kasi baatain sochnay lag gai ho ? U must Get Bz now !"

buddy every thing is fine
and im busy now a days

was there any thing wrong in thinking this ?
infact Quran insists to think
i dont know why u said that

"Jitna bataya gya hay Utna socho xiada socho gay to Kufur tak phonch jao gay "

xplain plz

- rabia-k - 02-23-2010

//infact Quran insists to think//

read The Noble Qur'an, you will find the answers to your questions.

- Dard - 02-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />Besides routine life activities/issues/tensions
there are many things to think about,
one of such issues which i always find
unanswerd is

Why God has created this world?

If we ellaborate the question its like this

God was alone
then due to some reasons (unknown)
he created this world and
then mankind with options of
attraction of sins and hardships of right path.

The world will finnaly end one day
and people will ultimatly get
what they deserve
i.e Hell or Heaven
and there they will remain forever.

story finished

The End
or infact
The Continuse End.

So if ultimate end is unchangeable then whats the purpose of this whole CREATION?

comments plz

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Allah created this world for Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. And we(living creatures) were created to worship Allah. There are somethings which shouldn't be thought deeply, because only Allah has the answers to them

- MRS - 02-23-2010

This reminds me of an old Indian song " Duniya bananey waley kiya terey maan mein samai.. kahey ko duniya banai...."

There is no such ban on raising questions in islam but this is the dilemma of our society that we are not encouraged to ask questions specially related to our religion. The reason is very simple we prefer to live in what our elders has told us and are afraid to explore this glorious religion of Allah (SWT). I remember when ever i raised any questions on islam my elders used to say it is like it is and do not argue just accept what you are told )

I second Rabia’s suggestion and will like to add that do read Islamic history and work of great historians cum scholars like Ibn-e-Kathir , Ibn-e-Tammiya etc. The best source for me todate remains Tafseer Ibn-e-Kathir where meaning of quranic verses in the light of hadees is given in the most rational way.You might not get the answer to your question but you will definitely gain and discover how we have been fooled on certain issues by our ulemas for years

- Schuaeb - 02-23-2010

The question asked here according to my perception has nothing to do with exploring the glorious religion of ours. You step a bit further and you'll be surrounded by the questions that are out of the bound of human mind. So I second as someone said here such question shun't be thought deeply.
If someone believes that Islamic history provided a pertinent answer to this question I will like him or her to quote relevant literature. I don't know how can we give reference to such things we ourselves are not very much aware of.

- yasir_live - 02-23-2010

@ MRS,

Aap shayad Mari baat ko ghalat andaz main laa ker jaa rahi hain.. Though U dont hit me directly.

Lakin mera view point tha...K bunda xiada sochaay to wasswason main doobnay lagta hay....Shaytani khayaalaat ataay hain.....Khaasss tor say tab jab aap ka dini ilm bhi kamzoor ho.......Ab aap samajh rahi hogi mera matlab.

No offense.......Regards.

- rabia-k - 02-23-2010

//whats the purpose of this whole CREATION?//

this question is vague. you could question
1. What caused God to create human beings? or
2. For what purpose did God create humans?

- MRS - 02-23-2010

Dear Mr.Schuaeb

It seems you replied without going through my entire post. Please read it again , I have clearly written that one might not find the answer to the question raised but will certainly gain. Is there any harm in that????

My reply was not in response to Mr.Kasim question, in fact it was in response to what was suggested by our friend Mr. Yasir that be content with what you are told. I think its appropriate translation of what he has written in Urdu isnt it ???

My humble request to all brothers and sister is that before replying, try to understand reference to context of the post.

Hope the matter stand resolved.

regards

@ Yasir

I never tried to hit any one ! its not in my nature to hit any one in fact I am advocate of allowing people to speak their mind. I believe we have suffered due to not allowing dissent in our society.

Dear we invest so much time and efforts in acquiring education why is it when it comes to our religion we say be content with what the mulana has told us???

When we read an English novel and could not understand the meaning of some word what we do??? We try to find the meaning in the dictionary right? Why we read quran without knowing the actual meaning???? Are we doing justice to the most glorious piece of literature in entire universe??

- Boss - 02-23-2010

The only purpose of life is to act on what has been asked to be acted on by Allah according to the guidelines provided in Qur'an and Hadith.

This life is an examination hall and this is not actual life, rather actual life will be started after death in which results will be announced as to who has got what!

The thing is to prepare ourselves keeping in view the proposed life which is an <b> Actual Purpose of Life</b>. This life has merely been given to accomplish the purpose and rest of the things (being provided in this life) are <b>Need</b> which are required to fulfill the Actual purpose. But unfortunately the situation is contrary that we consider this life as <b>Purpose</b> and remember Allah only when <b>Need</b> is arisen and due to the same we are far behind to others.

- Kasim - 03-10-2010

i do agree with those who said that one may not deeply think about such things cause it will misslead u if u are not leaded by some experienced person in proper way. here i recall a verse of a naat very much relevent in here

"Yeah Rah-a-haq hay sambhal k chalna
yahan hay munzil kadam kadam per"

i was used to think alot about an other question base of which was like this if you ever have read biographies of some of Wallis'/ Bazurgs' etc you may have read in some of cases that before their birth some one walli/bazurg of that time has predicted about them to their parrents that their kid will be walli/bazurg of his time means their path was predetermind even before their birth. On the other hand ordinary people like us have to choose our path between gunnah and naiki and most of us remain "danwandool" between the two.
so the question is why some people are to walk on right path predetermindly and why some like us are to be nafssparast some times and naik some times?

though i think questions like this one and one mentioned in start of topic yet i have the ultimate answer of both that God has done whatever he wanted and we should not try to find reason/logic in His actions as these are beyound our perception level.

- Schuaeb - 03-11-2010

MRS! I have gone through your post once again however didn't get any clue that you were referring to anything else than the original question made. You surely said that one will not get the answer but he will gain. My point was that one will not gain, only be mis-leaded. Talking bout how our ulemas had fooled us is an altogether different topic.

Infact you have unsuccessfully tried to mix two things. Raising question about teaching of Islam, its history etc is thought provoking though generally believed to be a taboo. I also am of the same opinion. However, making this argument against the original and I'll say quite immature question raised by the author of the thread will not be commended anywhere.

So in addition to the advice made by you about getting through the context of the post I will add here that we also should realise that what message our post gives to the readers.

- Schuaeb - 03-11-2010

@Kasim! Shukar he jald ye badair, you realized that how such question should be concluded.

- MRS - 03-11-2010

Schuaeb

Dear rest assured i didn't tried to mix any thing whether successfully or unsuccessfully. )

The point is that i never replied to original question raised by Mr.Kasim. My reply was in response to the message by our friend yasir and i think message reached its destination.

That’s why i said try to understand reference to context.

Any ways what’s the use of arguing with the argument?
(The favorite time pass)

Have a nice day

M.Rizwan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />MRS! I have gone through your post once again however didn't get any clue that you were referring to anything else than the original question made. You surely said that one will not get the answer but he will gain. My point was that one will not gain, only be mis-leaded. Talking bout how our ulemas had fooled us is an altogether different topic.

Infact you have unsuccessfully tried to mix two things. Raising question about teaching of Islam, its history etc is thought provoking though generally believed to be a taboo. I also am of the same opinion. However, making this argument against the original and I'll say quite immature question raised by the author of the thread will not be commended anywhere.

So in addition to the advice made by you about getting through the context of the post I will add here that we also should realise that what message our post gives to the readers.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">