Accountancy Forum
Last Words - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Last Words (/showthread.php?tid=7493)

Last Words - awaisaftab - 02-25-2010

On some ground this Hadees looks unathentic so I am removing it. As I find its source in any book of sahe Shatta or even any other book of Hadees I will reproduce it here.

- kamranACA - 02-25-2010

I would be obliged if some one can give me reference from SAHI BOOKS of HADEES quoting this whole incident "as it is".

Regards,

- kamranACA - 02-26-2010

I guess, based upon my limited knowledge, that some of the straight-forward incidents of the Hadees previously quoted here are correct; but it appears (if I am not wrong) that on some areas some one tried to make it mythological as some of our so-called (deemed) Ulema like Aamir Liaqat Hussain try to do.

- Dard - 02-27-2010

Kindly check the pain part where it was written that Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) were in pain

- yasir_live - 02-27-2010

@ Kamran Bhai, And Others also,

Can You further Explain What you said about Amir Liaqat in your Last post in same Page. I am unable to understand, Did you mean Amir liaqat Add Things from his Own ? Please Explain.

Mera khud ka ilm to bohat hi Naaqis hay Taqreeban Naa honay k baraber hay. Main samajh nahi pata hun Islami baat kon sahi Quote ker raha hay Kon Masaalay mila raha hay. Is there any wayz to confirm Hadith and Rawayaat ? Quran main to tabdili aa hi nahi sakti........I know that ? Lakin Hadith or Rawayaat main Ikhtilaaf paya jata hay aksar ? Is there anyway to check for Authenticity ?

No one Plz take my question in Negative Sence, As there are members Jinhain har Cheeze ko ulta or Ghumaa k lenay ka shok hay. I am alwayz confused when it comes to Hadith and Rawayaat ?

Hope Some one Guide me in this Regard.

- Dard - 02-27-2010

Pehle se ulti aur ghumi hui baaton ko koi nahin ghumaata dubaara. Anyways, nice question. In my opinion, the only way to know whether ahadees and riwaayaat are authentic is from famous islamic scholars who don't have any negative rumours/comments going on against them. If a hadees seems against the teaching of islam, then it is not authentic

- awaisaftab - 03-01-2010

The hadees on which long debates were made in my absence was forwarded to me by my colleague. It is my practice that I never forward a hadees or saying of any Companions of Holy Prophet without verification but unfortunately this caution was not maintained by me at posting that Hadees. After posting it here I felt that it may be unauthentic due to many reasons. For instance the majority of ahadees which we found in sahi books of ahadees regarding last time of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) are narrated by Hazrat Aisha Sidiqa (R.A) (as per my limited knowledge). I had an intension to delete it but a member has posted his reply so it became impossible for me to delete it.
@Yasir
You are right that the words of Holy Quran cannot be changed. As far as authenticity of Ahadees is concerned Muhadiseen has defined the types of Ahadees. These types are available in many books further Mahadiseen mention in the books of Ahadees that which hadees is Zaeef, Ahsan or Sahi.

- Greatkhans - 03-01-2010

Hi Everyone,

If anyone is interested to know how Ahadeeths were collected, verified, classified and rated, please read "Sunnat Ki Aini Hasiyat" by Molana Maududi. This is a must reading for every Muslim. In fact the book is a dialogue between a representative of “Idara-e-Tolu-e-Islam” (Munkireen-e-Ahadeeth) and Molana. Another excellent book is “Aina-e-Pervaiziyat” by Molana Abdur Rahman Kilani. This book is more philosophical and detailed.

We should take extra care when we cite any Ahdeeth. I appreciate that Awais has acknowledged this fact.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- awaisaftab - 03-01-2010

Sunnat Ki Aini Hasiyat,its a good book I have heard about it and I also read it slightly many years ago in a library.