Accountancy Forum
Toronto boy - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Toronto boy (/showthread.php?tid=7515)

Toronto boy - bilaaaal - 03-02-2010

TORONTO BOY I give all my decision in your hand. plz answer
Assalam O Alaikom, particularly Torontoboy and rest of visitors
Sir, I am a student of CAT from Pakistan. I am going with an average of 93% in CAT. Now I have passed 5 papers in CAT. I am looking forward to go UK or CANADA for my remaining papers. My first question whether I should go UK or Canada? 2nd is whether there are any opportunities for ACCA affiliates in Canada? Getting canadian student visa is also too much hard.

- Dard - 03-02-2010

You will get the same CAT certificate even if you study in Pakistan. Studying here alot cheaper and relaxing than foreign. I would recommend you complete your CAT here

- Toronto_Boy - 03-03-2010

Dear Bilaal

Its very good to know that you study hard to get good marks. Please see my complete reply at following thread.Posted - Feb 12 2010 100430 PM
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6286&whichpage=5

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />Dear shafqat_farooq and other students

In essence, I would not suggest you (or to any other student of ACCA) to go to any other country just to complete ACCA education. Job experience and citizenship are other things, which would be comparatively more difficult to get due to change required in visa status from “student” to “work”. What is the benefit of passing same exams from any other country which are already available in Pakistan?.....

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Moreover, never ever give your decisions in anyone else's hands. Though you may get suggestions from any one, discuss options available, but always take your own decisions by yourself, affcourse alongwith your parents.

Regards

- bilaaaal - 03-03-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />Dear Bilaal

Its very good to know that you study hard to get good marks. Please see my complete reply at following thread.Posted - Feb 12 2010 100430 PM

In essence, I would not suggest you (or to any other student of ACCA) to go to any other country just to complete ACCA education. Job experience and citizenship are other things, which would be comparatively more difficult to get due to change required in visa status from “student” to “work”. What is the benefit of passing same exams from any other country which are already available in Pakistan?.....

Moreover, never ever give your decisions in anyone else's hands. Though you may get suggestions from any one, discuss options available, but always take your own decisions by yourself, affcourse alongwith your parents.

Regards

- bilaaaal - 03-03-2010

<br />Dear Bilaal

Regards

- bilaaaal - 03-03-2010

Thank you so much Sir.
I appreciate your reply. You are so helpful to pakistani students. Please be consistent in it. INSHALLAH we Pakistanis will get Pakistan one day to the top with the help of ALLAH.

- aneeliqbal - 03-22-2010

I am a fully qualified CA and CFA. what is the easiest route to become a Canadian CA. Please specify duration,province and cost expected. Looking forward to ur help!!

- kamranACA - 03-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aneeliqbal</i>
<br />I am a fully qualified CA and CFA. what is the easiest route to become a Canadian CA. Please specify duration,province and cost expected. Looking forward to ur help!!

Sky is the limit!!!

I really appreciate Mr. Aneel.

Regards,

- Toronto_Boy - 03-23-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aneeliqbal</i>
<br />I am a fully qualified CA and CFA. what is the easiest route to become a Canadian CA. Please specify duration,province and cost expected. Looking forward to ur help!!

If you wanna directly do CA (CICA), then cost, duration and difficulty level is almost same in all provinces. You may also consider indirect route through CA(ICAEW).

Keeping other factors constant, unless a person has offer from CA training firms in ALL provinces, the question of cost/ difficulty level comparison etc may not be much considerable. Therefore, in my opinion, people do CA(CICA) from any of provinces where they get the job offer.

I hope it helps.

Regards