Accountancy Forum
Kamran bhai and others - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Kamran bhai and others (/showthread.php?tid=7625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kamran bhai and others - Sitara - 03-17-2010

Asalaam Alaikum,

Im failed in ppt what to do now.... I have decided to take it again in june attempt... But two of my friends who appeared 2nd time in ppt, failed again.......

What to do help me.....

- Boss - 03-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Asalaam Alaikum,

Im failed in ppt what to do now.... I have decided to take it again in june attempt... But two of my friends who appeared 2nd time in ppt, failed again.......

What to do help me.....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Waliqum Assalam,
Anum, why dont you start with PIPFA? after completing PIPFA, you will be exempted from PPT and first 2 modules of CA i.e. foundation, In my opinion, dont waste your time, start PIPFA rightaway.

- shani420 - 03-17-2010

Anam,
Boss has given good idea.In addition to getting exemption in A & B mod, pipfa would give u good base to clear C & D mod of CA.
But it takes minimum 18 months(Without exemptions) to clear pipfa.
It is easier to clear first 5 papers of CA then clearing pipfa.There is no cost accounting and audit in A & B mod whereas pipfa have these subjects.
Next pipfa exams possible for u r in November 2010(U won't be able to prepare for exams for May 2010 attempt).I would suggest k ap ppt ko 1 aur try do(with good preparation).If get a pass to acha hai warna pipfa join ker lo.

- Dard - 03-17-2010

Give it a try again. Don't lose hope. Double your efforts this time. Ye nahin kehna k "kehin fail na ho jaoon", say "Pass kar k he rehna hai". All the best

- Ali RAZA - 03-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Asalaam Alaikum,

What to do help me.....

its reminds me those moment when I fail IBA entry test[I]

- shani420 - 03-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Asalaam Alaikum,

What to do help me.....

its reminds me those moment when I fail IBA entry test[I]
ALI RAZA,
aap ki post perh k mujhe bhi medical college admission test main fail hona yad a gaya!

- kamranACA - 03-18-2010

I second Adeel's advice.

At least try your luck for one further time.

Wishing you best of luck!

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-18-2010

In any case if you don't wish to give another attempt to PPT, then, if you can financially afford, go for ACCA instead of PIPFA.

As a last choice PIPFA can be opted.

Regards,

- shani420 - 03-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />In any case if you don't wish to give another attempt to PPT, then, if you can financially afford, go for ACCA instead of PIPFA.

As a last choice PIPFA can be opted.

Regards,

Kamran bhai kya yeh post aap nay khud likhi hai!aap aur ACCA ka mashwara......

- shani420 - 03-18-2010

Dear Anam,
I don't know what is ur previous qualification.Agar Intermediate kya hai aur age 21 years say kam hai to ACCA say pehle ya to CAT kerna paray ga ya graduation ya phir pipfa ya 21 sal ki honey ka intizar!

- Dard - 03-18-2010

Shani, Kamran bhai advised ACCA as an entry-route only, towards C.A. Is mein surprising to kuch nahin

- kamranACA - 03-18-2010

Hard work and luck (in many cases) are inter-related and Allah always blesses the hard workers. This is the only wordly criteria to be followed.

However, Allah almighty is SAMAD and (Naoozbillah) is not under any obligation to us to pay back for our so-called endeavors. Yes, in many cases Allah blesses the people without any hard work. We cannot understand the fortune and its reasonings. This is what Allah's divine wisdom decides and thinks appropriate.

So, hard work lays down the foundation and then we have to see what fate decides for us.

A tale flashed into memories that may help to understand it.

There were sitting some friends having a basket full of oranges. They asked one of them to distribute the oranges among all the fellows. He inquired, what should be the basis of distribution? Should it be in the way a man distributes or the way Allah almighty distributes. All friends said, oranges should be distributed in the way Allah distributes the things. Their friend gave one orange to one fellow, three to the other, five to another, two to another and kept all the remaining bunch with his-self. Every one inquired what sort of distribution is this and what is its basis. The friend replied, this is the way Allah distributes resources among mankind and we cannot ask for its reason or justification since we don't carry a perfect wisdom.

So dear, always hard work is the basic ingredient and all the remaining part is played by fate.

"Maali daa kamm paani dena, bhar bhar mashkaan paawey"

"Maalik da kamm phal phul laanaa, laaway yaa naa laaway"

So, best of luck to every one.

Regards,

Kamran.

- ACCAite - 03-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Hard work and luck (in many cases) are inter-related and Allah always blesses the hard workers. This is the only wordly criteria to be followed.

However, Allah almighty is SAMAD and (Naoozbillah) is not under any obligation to us to pay back for our so-called endeavors. Yes, in many cases Allah blesses the people without any hard work. We cannot understand the fortune and its reasonings. This is what Allah's divine wisdom decides and thinks appropriate.

So, hard work lays down the foundation and then we have to see what fate decides for us.

A tale flashed into memories that may help to understand it.

There were sitting some friends having a basket full of oranges. They asked one of them to distribute the oranges among all the fellows. He inquired, what should be the basis of distribution? Should it be in the way a man distributes or the way Allah almighty distributes. <u><i><b>All friends said, oranges should be distributed in the way Allah distributes the things. Their friend gave one orange to one fellow, three to the other, five to another, two to another and kept all the remaining bunch with his-self. Every one inquired what sort of distribution is this and what is its basis. The friend replied, this is the way Allah distributes resources among mankind and we cannot ask for its reason or justification since we don't carry a perfect wisdom.</b></i></u>
So dear, always hard work is the basic ingredient and all the remaining part is played by fate.

"Maali daa kamm paani dena, bhar bhar mashkaan paawey"

"Maalik da kamm phal phul laanaa, laaway yaa naa laaway"

So, best of luck to every one.

Regards,

Kamran.

very very well put!!

- Chk_Smile - 03-19-2010

I have Passed PPT which helpds on march 6 ( same as yours) but my friend failed, we both have cleared b.com the method which i had suggested to him is to go for PIPFA and claim exemtions through b.com.. it will be very easy then. just two paper of inter stage of PIPFA and 3 of Final stage.. it is an less expensive and best method available for you if you dont want to re-appear in PPT..

- Sitara - 03-23-2010

Thank you all..... Thank u so much all above... I'm doing b.com privatly, because I want to do ca... Many people have advised me to go for pipfa... How much it will cost me......