Accountancy Forum
Kamran bhai and others - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Kamran bhai and others (/showthread.php?tid=7625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Sitara - 03-25-2010

Thanks Sir

- Qureshi Muhammad Zeeshan - 03-25-2010

first go For ur PPT then Consider this if u do not pass.but hope for the best...
Well, being a student of PIPFA... i want 2 suggest you to join PIPFA and then work hard. once u work hard in PIPFA and Qualify it u will get the exemption in PPT and C.A Module A and B.one of the biggest advantage of PIPFA is that half of the papers of MOD C and D becomes easy to pass as u have a strong base of those subjects. such as Financial Accounting of mod C has the same syllabus as Financial Reporting in Final Stage of PIPFA infact PIPFA syllabus is more then Mod C accounting.
similarly, Cost Accounting syllabus OF Mod D is same as PIPFA intermediate Performance measurement with a slight changes.
Audit syllabus of PIPFA is more then Audit syllabus of MoD D.now decides urself. but if u joins PIPFA from Foundation level then u have the base of all the others remaining subjects of Module C and D.
Durations
on the basis of B.com... u will get exemtion of 5 papers out of 10. 3 Foundation papers and 2 of Intermediate. have to take Exams of Remaining 5 papers.
it takes 1 year if u pass these papers in first attempts.. but if want to take All five papers which includes 2 papers of Intermediate and 3 of Final then it will be of 6 Months only.
if u join it on the basis of Intermediate then it takes only 1 and a half year.

its better to join PIPFA as a route to become a C.A.

- Sitara - 03-25-2010

Thanks Zeeshan for the detail. When admssion is going to start of pipfa? I also don't belive in short cut but for doing CA I have to do that ...

All above thank u so much

- yasir_live - 03-26-2010

Hello Anam Naz.

Aap Toss q nahi kar latin ?

Ya Yeh wala Item " In Pin Safety Pin, In Pin Out, Khelna hay to khelo, Werna Get out ".

Anyways Dear, I think you must do ISTIKHARA in this state of Confusion.

Regards.

- Adeelkhan656@hotmail.com - 03-26-2010

@Kamran

Istikhara kr dain Anam ke lia please -)

- kamranACA - 03-27-2010

Kuch loge yahaan hain jo aisay kaaam kartay hain; woh bhi ONLINE. Anam can contact them.

I am not so blessed to get a response against my Istekhara BTW.

Regards,

- Ali RAZA - 03-27-2010

what is this online Istekhara??? ya kya hota hay... kuch log karte hain online..kya matlab??

- kamranACA - 03-27-2010

Ali Raza

You need to visit "General", a thread related to Islamic Websites.

Online Istekhara bhi milay ga aur ab online Fatwa bhi.

Regards,

- yasir_live - 03-27-2010

Yeh Online Isthikhara Wali Baat kuch Barhti Jaa rahi hay, Haina ? Ali Raza And Adeel Khan, Plz Visit Thread Which Kamran Bhai Has Mention Above. U Will Understand Whats Going on !

Regards.

- Qureshi Muhammad Zeeshan - 03-27-2010

well Anam, Pipfa is not the shortcut to become a C.A but i consider it the best approach to become a C.A... well Registration will be available after the examination of pipfa in May first week.

- Chk_Smile - 03-27-2010

ANAM i have visited Islamabad branch of Pipfa, they have told that registration will start in june/july .......

- Sitara - 03-27-2010

Thank you Zeeshan, chk_smile and all.Thank you so much guyzzz you people have helped me a lot. May God give you reward of this. And finaly I have decided to do PIPFA.

- Sh.Mohsin - 03-27-2010

PIPFA is now more difficult than passing Module A and B.

- Qureshi Muhammad Zeeshan - 03-27-2010

Best of Luck to you Anam.

- Sitara - 03-28-2010

I'm not afraid of difficulties, and I never be as well. I am joining PIPFA to go in CA. By the way thanks Zeeshan and Mohsin