Accountancy Forum
MOST HIGHLY PAID PROFESSION OF PAKISTAN - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MOST HIGHLY PAID PROFESSION OF PAKISTAN (/showthread.php?tid=7738)

MOST HIGHLY PAID PROFESSION OF PAKISTAN - FARHAN123 - 04-03-2010

Hi ,
I want to know which is the most highly paid profession of Pakistan in terms of qualification ?? I also want to know whether a fresh CA or a fresh CFA is more paid in Pakistan ( in terms of salary ) ??

- ausmanpk2001 - 04-03-2010

There are MANY professions which are very highly paid in Pakistan. It depends on a lot of things, luck, degrees, universities attended, experience, references etc. etc.

Well, as per my information a fresh CFA (fully qualified i.e. papers passed & relevant 4 year
experience) gets highly paid than a CA.

- FARHAN123 - 04-03-2010

And how much a fresh chartered accountant is getting nowadays who has completed his articles from a small firm and took very long time to complete his CA (for example 10 years ) ???

- helloarslan - 04-04-2010

He will get very low salary package and can not find a place in public company because of two factors i.e. articleship not from big 4 and long time for completion

- FARHAN123 - 04-05-2010

@hello arsalan

tell me the exact figure plzz .. how much low salary ?? Does it means that if a student cant find place in a good firm and he hasnt completed his CA in 1st attempt then he should quit CA ???

- Schuaeb - 04-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FARHAN123</i>
<br />@hello arsalan

tell me the exact figure plzz .. how much low salary ?? Does it means that if a student cant find place in a good firm and he hasnt completed his CA in 1st attempt then he should quit CA ???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Oh no Farhan! Not being unable to get training from good firm may have somewhat affect, and people qualified from big firms are getting slightly higher salaries than those from smaller firms. But there is not a very wide gap, and in the end you capabilities and references are of equal importance. Time taken to qualify may not have a big impact on your starting package directly.

- ausmanpk2001 - 04-05-2010

Correct

And maybe no one would be able to five you exact figure for the salaries. It varies & depends on many factors.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FARHAN123</i>
<br />@hello arsalan

Oh no Farhan! Not being unable to get training from good firm may have somewhat affect, and people qualified from big firms are getting slightly higher salaries than those from smaller firms. But there is not a very wide gap, and in the end you capabilities and references are of equal importance. Time taken to qualify may not have a big impact on your starting package directly.

- FARHAN123 - 04-06-2010

Thanks . Please comment on my other topic of CA Inter with MBA