Accountancy Forum
Help against reward - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Help against reward (/showthread.php?tid=7944)

Help against reward - piglet - 05-06-2010

Hello,

I am student and I truly need help for an assignment in financial accounting, since it's my last try..

The assignment is about cash flow, income statement, balance sheet etc..
It's a first year international business assignment, which shouldn't be too hard for amateur or professional.

I would like to know if there is anyone interested in helping with the assignment which is due 14th of may.

Reward to be discussed.

please let me know asap, and I will be in touch with you through e-mail.

Thank you very much !

piglet

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Plz post the questions one by one, i will try, without any rewards

- piglet - 05-06-2010

Thank you, it's sweet, but it's actually whole study case, I cannot post questions one by one ( although i wish i could.

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

ok post your email address i will mail you back

- piglet - 05-06-2010

Thank you,
my e-mail is luciespileers@hotmail.fr

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

plz send it to danish_khannn@hotmail.com

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

plz confirm in post after email

- piglet - 05-06-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />plz confirm in post after email
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I just sent u an e-mail Wink

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

I got the email, its over 20 pages including guidelines and covers preparation of complete set of financial statements along with ratio analysis and justifications for the methods applied for preparation etc. However, the problem is that such assignment is required to be prepared using USGAAP, which are not being followed in asian countries like Pakistan, and we have never learned the difference between US GAAPs and IFRSs, So, i think i will not be able to justify the treatments according to GAAPs without proper knowledge. You may have to seek the help of a person fluent with GAAP.

- piglet - 05-06-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />I got the email, its over 20 pages including guidelines and covers preparation of complete set of financial statements along with ratio analysis and justifications for the methods applied for preparation etc. However, the problem is that such assignment is required to be prepared using USGAAP, which are not being followed in asian countries like Pakistan, and we have never learned the difference between US GAAPs and IFRSs, So, i think i will not be able to justify the treatments according to GAAPs without proper knowledge. You may have to seek the help of a person fluent with GAAP.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yeah that's right (
Thank you anyway, it was sweet from yo wanting to help.

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Welcome Dear