Accountancy Forum
Its time to face face book n alikes firmly - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Its time to face face book n alikes firmly (/showthread.php?tid=8019)

Pages: 1 2

Its time to face face book n alikes firmly - Kasim - 05-20-2010

as all of you know
they are trying to do it again
and like before we are again
required to stand shoulder by shoulder against them
but this time in a firm manner
and also forever

i would like to request the admin to remove the link as well as logo of face book from this site <b>forever</b>

ur suggestions and comments plz

- yasir_live - 05-20-2010

Wesaay kya tumhara Facebook ka Account hay ? Agar hay to kya tum nay Use karna chor diya hay ?

- Kasim - 05-20-2010

yes i have
and i've ceased its usage

- yasir_live - 05-20-2010

Kasim.

Acha Kaam kia hay Tum nay. However main sochta hun k koi Aur esaa tareeqa bhi hona chaiyeh jis say inhain bhi Chot lagay Dilon per. However By-cot is also Good way. Anyways, May Allah give You enough Strength to continue with your intention of not using face-book, Ameen.

Regards.

- Osama Rules - 05-21-2010

Salam,

Yar according to me boycott is just an easy way out...

These steps should be taken in my view as denoted by Dr zakir as well

1)One can argue with those misconception or mischief by using different routes to spread the truth about Islam & our beloved prophet(PBUH)likeTV,Newspapers,Magazines,Internet,Groups,Leaflets etc. We should emphasize on qualities that Mohammad(PBUH) possessed.In this way audience will be aware of both sides & wise one will choose their side wisely! [)]

2)One can try to sue those particular firm/s or any other appropriate Legal action in order to make sure that they stop this activity.eg NIKE.

3)Political & Economic pressure should be built up on that firm or country & this can be done in various ways like
Stop using that product/service(if this action has desirable economic effects),stop trade with that firm/country,close embassies & so on.

4)If enough evidence is available to identify the culprit then use all resources to make sure that justice is served.

As far as killing that person is concerned then well some people do say that it's allowed by quoting 32 verse of 5th surah i.e Surah al-maidah BUT I think this can only be undertaken if all genuine attempts of trying to bring justice by legal means have failed & there is enough evidence to charge that particular person & no other innocent person should die in the process....

BUT as far as first 3 steps are concerned I dont think so that anyone can argue with those.[D]

Regards.

- ciapk - 05-21-2010

Agreed with Osama

- Kasim - 05-21-2010

osama bro
ur
1st point is a long way to go but its at the same time most important one

2nd one they do so under the sheltor of freedom to speak (so law suit against them seems not possible)

3rd one is itself a bycott (most easitest for us and most harmful for them)

- Ali RAZA - 05-21-2010

but why youtube and wikipedia is blocked?? lagta hay ka pakistan ma tailban ki govertment hay??

- rabia-k - 05-21-2010

some fb islamic groups did not boycott all this. like this one

http//www.facebook.com/pages/Islam-religion-of-peace/107917151138

Asalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters. This page will not boycott Facebook on 20th of May. Instead of boycotting, we will spend our time defending our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) by explaining to the world who Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was! We will post his Biography (Seerah Book), articles, Videos etc. Your all cooperations are highly expected --[Furquan]

this one too
http//www.facebook.com/HonourProphetMuhammad

his page is not boycotting facebook on May 20th, so all the Muslims who are not taking part in the boycott can be active on this page, posting Hadiths, Quranic verses, videos (some of your own if you can), links etc etc. Also be sure to check out the main official video that is going to be released.

the Great Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and his companions went through tremendous hardships and trials to spread Islam.

Okba Ibn-Abu-Ma'eet took off his gown, wrapped it in a rope-like shape and put it around the neck of our beloved (SAWS) while praying in front of the Ka'ba until he fell from suffocation.
Not only this, Okba further went and slaughtered a camel, took out its guts and put it on the prophet's back while he was prostrating in prayer.
The prophet remained still until his daughter came. She cleaned him while crying from the sight itself but her father told her not to cry, as Allah (SWT) shall support her father.

Another disbeliever hid in the desert of Makkah and filled his handful with sand and threw it in our beloved's face. He went home with his clothes full of sand and dust and his little girl Fatima (RA) saw this and tried to rub the dust away crying. He soothed her and told her not to cry because Allah (SWT) shall support him.

Many companions underwent severe torture. Belal was left by the disbelievers in the hot weather of Makkah’s desert wearing iron shields, and on his body the would put extremely heavy stones.
etc etc etc...........

These examples are not meant to tell us that we have to undergo the same suffering. the point is that muslims have to carry the message of Islam.

banning fb in pakistan is a very stupid act . there are 10000sss of islamic gropu/pages running on FB doing dawah, spreading the message. Why not defend Islam and the Prophet's PBUH teachings with dignity and honor and spread the truth.

i f you read the biographies of all great Prophets..all of them went though trials and sufferings to bring the message of humanity. Jesus was tortured put on a cross, John (Prophet Yahya) had his head chopped off by a roman ruler. RasoolALLAH was teased, attacked, ridiculed by those pagans. this is how the word of God spread. they didn't back out because of these sufferings.

those guys even make fun of Jesus. it doesnt bother them. they are atheist. last yr there was a comedy program with an atheist pissing on a portrait of Jesus in the toilet.they are sick atheists. they have no religion and they respect no religion.

boycotting for a day was the most stupid act done by some muslims. just 1 day? next day all of us back to fb.

- ciapk - 05-21-2010

Its a way to record and agitation dear

- awaisaftab - 05-21-2010

@Ali Raza

This is our Judiciary which has put ban on Facebook.Our govt is not so good.

Read The Following News
"Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday ordered to block Facebook till May 31 which encourages members to draw Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) caricatures.
Justice Ejaz Chaudhry said that the government should record its protest at international level."

As far as Islamic Pages of Face Book are Concrned so every one knows about Masjide Zarar Nabi Rehmat Khatim Ul Ambia Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ordered to destroy it.

- Ali RAZA - 05-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />@Ali Raza

This is our Judiciary which has put ban on Facebook.Our govt is not so good.

Read The Following News
"Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday ordered to block Facebook till May 31 which encourages members to draw Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) caricatures.
Justice Ejaz Chaudhry said that the government should record its protest at international level."

As far as Islamic Pages of Face Book are Concrned so every one knows about Masjide Zarar Nabi Rehmat Khatim Ul Ambia Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ordered to destroy it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

that is not the anwer of my question[?]..

- awaisaftab - 05-21-2010

wikipedia is not blocked.

- Ali RAZA - 05-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />wikipedia is not blocked.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

and what about youtube[?]

awais bhai... tum online kyu nahi hote??? time batao online kab hote ho??

- rabia-k - 05-21-2010

//As far as Islamic Pages of Face Book are Concrned so every one knows about Masjide Zarar Nabi Rehmat Khatim Ul Ambia Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ordered to destroy it.//

elaborate please.