Accountancy Forum
what to study to prepare for module A? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: what to study to prepare for module A? (/showthread.php?tid=8214)

Pages: 1 2

what to study to prepare for module A? - aurangzeb - 06-21-2010

Assalam o Alaikum

can any one suggest me what to study in advance, before commencement of classes for module A at Tutor?

thanking in anticipation.

- ETK - 06-22-2010

hen r ur classes going to start..?
n abi kuch prepare karney ki zarorat nahin...i have registerd for module a n b both...uno ne kaha yahan aen ge tou hum hi parhen ge...so relax...tutor khud hi app ko parhae ga b n tayari b karwa de ga..ok

tc

- msaharm - 06-22-2010

you can plan your studies according to syllabus. Go for basic maths and English grammer. I thnk it's good to be prepared to some extent before commencement of classes,but remember too much knowledge is as bad as having too little knowledge. best of luck for a long journey ahead.

- aurangzeb - 06-22-2010

dear ETK,

i have taken admission at TSA and i've heard that classes are going to start from August. so, working on msaharm's advice would make our road of studies clear to some extent. To me, wasting the precious time is not less than a sin.

thanks for both replies.

- raza 123 - 06-23-2010

while i was interviewing he said classes will commence from july !
Aurenzeb ur from engineering or commerce ??

- aurangzeb - 06-24-2010

dear raza,

i asked my friend who is studying at tsa in d module, he said that classes for module A which started in march will end in last week of july. so our classes will commence from august. they (tsa) said that they will call students on their numbers for classes. well, i'm from commerce.

- raza 123 - 06-24-2010

ohK

- ETK - 07-08-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />while i was interviewing he said classes will commence from july !
Aurenzeb ur from engineering or commerce ??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
oh i see....yes brother u must start ur studies coz ur classes a bit late but my classes r starting from coming 15....
n best of luck brother

[)]

- raza 123 - 07-08-2010

And my classes have been started -)

- aurangzeb - 07-09-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />And my classes have been started -)

at which tutor???

- aurangzeb - 07-09-2010

Mr. Raza you've posted a reply to the topic " CA CLASSES" on the same forum in which you've described that you have taken admission at TSA and classes may start from 15th of july. Here you say your classes have been started and that's strange we have not been called yet.

can you please tell what's reality???

- raza 123 - 07-09-2010

dude ur from commerce background thats y u didnt recieved any call yet wait for a week inshallah soon u will recieve a call from them.

and yes i said that classes will start from 15th july bcus in the end of june i called them and ask for classes so ma'am replied 'from 15 july' thats y i just informd u.

OIn my section AA1 all are pre-engineer or A\O Levekz no one from commerce background -

- aurangzeb - 07-09-2010

thanks for your kind information.

- raza 123 - 07-10-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aurangzeb</i>
<br />thanks for your kind information.

my pleasure -)

- ETK - 07-12-2010

hey im frm commerce background...i have done icom n now i took admission in Skans...