Accountancy Forum
NTN, STRN Registration and e-Enrollment - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tax (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: NTN, STRN Registration and e-Enrollment (/showthread.php?tid=8431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- yasir_live - 08-02-2010

Nahi Marium Dear, Woh ek hi Registration karwai gi. For any other Information Please Feel free to contact me Aur alternatively U may start visiting in General Category If U seriously like to improve your Wisdom.

Regards.

- Information Consultant - 08-02-2010

eg bhi dekh lo Pearl Continental hotel pakistan kay jis city may bhi tha us ka apna gst no tha sab apna sales tax return jama karaty thay yay sro 2007 may aya tha chk karlaina i am not sure us kay bad multiple reg canecel hogain the current scenerio yay hay kay saray Pakistan kay PC ka aik GST no hay or sara data lahore jata hay or aik return file hota hay
laptop mujhay correct kardaina

- LapTop - 08-02-2010

<b>Rule 10 of the Sales Tax Rules, 2006, substituted vide SRO 530(I)/2008 dated 11.06.2008. The new rule reads as under</b>

“10. Cancellation of multiple registrations.— (1) In case a person holds multiple sales tax registrations, he shall retain only one registration and surrender all other registrations under intimation to CRO. Alternatively, such registered persons shall file only one return for the tax period July 2008, and onwards, against the registration number they wish to retain and all other registration numbers shall be cancelled by CRO.

Provided that the Board may, subject to such conditions as it may deem appropriate, allow or allocate a person separate registration for manufacturing units located in different Collectorates or Regional Tax Offices.

(2) The tax liabilities against the registrations cancelled in the aforesaid manner shall be transferred against the registration retained and in case of such registrations being in different Collectorates, the Collector having jurisdiction over cancelled registrations shall ensure that tax arrear files are transferred to the Collectorate having jurisdiction over the registration so retained.”;

- sajid naveed khan - 08-03-2010

Hmm aik case aur meri trf say, as im new in tax department of a CA firm so meray pass maslay msail hi hotay hain lolssssss bs aplog help krtay jao to to sekh jaoun ga, lo main gupain marnay beth gya kam ki bt to ki hi nahi

main nay aik sales tax kliaye apply kya tha koi one month pahlay (change profile say) aur phr baki documents bhi bhj diaye thay, to aab tk iss ka koi status pta nahi chla kya hai aur na koi mailk i hai, even mujay token number ki mail bhi nahi i hai to iss situation main kya krna chahiaye , han prfile main already in process ka msg aa raha hai

- Information Consultant - 08-03-2010

051111772772 per fone kar kay apni application ka statues maloom karlo telephone operater tum say ntn no maloom karay ga fone karnay say phalay apni fle samany rakh laina fone subha 9.30 say 10.oo bajay tak to aram say mljata hay us kay bad wait karna parta hay.

jis company kay liay apply kia hay us ka status kia hay proprietrship aop ya pvt ltd

3 fbr ki web site per jakay sales tax sro may sro 610 dekh laina july 1 ka hay

us kay bad agay bat kartayu hain

- sajid naveed khan - 08-04-2010

Thx for ur reply dear consultant i called them n they said ur organization is working as social work so its not elgbl for reg. now i want to ask n would like to know for my knowldge as well which organizations are elgble or whch not, i just visited sales tax page of FBR and found some material regarding that but would like to know about law ref. if any

- LapTop - 08-04-2010

<b>4. Requirement of registration.— </b>
The following persons engaged in making of taxable supplies in Pakistan (including zero-rated supplies) in the course or furtherance of any taxable activity carried on by them, if not already registered, are required to be registered in the manner specified in this Chapter, namely--
(a) a manufacturer not being a cottage industry.
(b) a retailer whose value of supplies, in any period during the last twelve months exceeds five million rupees;
© an importer.
(d) a wholesaler (including dealer) and distributor.
(e) a person required, under any other Federal law or Provincial law, to be registered for the purpose of any duty or tax collected or paid as if it were a levy of sales tax to be collected under the Act.
(f) a commercial exporter, who intends to obtain sales tax refund against his zero-rated supplies.

- LapTop - 08-04-2010

<b>REFUND
26. Application</b>
(f) diplomats, diplomatic missions and privileged persons and organizations who purchase goods or services on payment of tax and are otherwise entitled to receive zero-rated supply as provided under Chapter X of these rules.

<b>38. Supportive documents</b>
(5) In case of claims by diplomats, diplomatic missions and privileged persons and organizations, they shall submit original exemption order or certificate or FBR Booklet as referred to in Chapter 4 VIII and original sales tax invoice. The refund shall be sanctioned after making necessary endorsements on these documents to the effect that the refund has been paid against the same.

<center><b>CHAPTER VIII
SUPPLY OF ZERO-RATED GOODS TO DIPLOMATS, DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS,
PRIVILEGED PERSONS AND PRIVILEGED ORGANISA TIONS</b></center>

<b>51. Application.—</b> The provisions of this Chapter shall apply to supplies of zero-rated goods and any other facility on the basis of reciprocity to diplomats, diplomatic missions, privileged persons and privileged organisations.

<b>53. Supplies to privileged persons.</b> -- (1) A privileged person desirous of taking zero-rated supply from a registered person shall apply to the Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector having jurisdiction for permission to this effect along with the "FBR Booklet" issued in his name.

(2) The Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector shall make entries of the goods intended to be purchased by the privileged person in the FBR booklet, keep a photocopy of the same for office record and issue an "Authorization for Zero-Rated Supply", as aforesaid, in the name of the said registered person.

(3) The Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector shall ensure that the value of the goods to be purchased does not exceed the limit specified in the Model Rules as referred to in clause 0 of subrule(1) of rule 2.

(4) The registered person shall make the zero-rated supply and keep record of the same for presentation to the sales tax department as and when required to do so.

<b>54. Supply of POL products to privileged persons.-- </b> (1) Zero-rated sales tax invoices shall be issued by the registered oil companies for each supply of POL, products to the privileged person, mentioning that the said invoice is being issued under this rule, besides the particulars required in section 23 of the Act.

(2) A monthly statement summarizing all the particulars of the supplies made in the month against invoices issued under rub-rule (1) shall be prepared in triplicate by the registered oil company making the zero-rated supplies and shall be signed by the authorized person of the registered oil company. All three copies of the said signed monthly statement shall be got verified by the registered oil company from the person authorized to receive the supplies in the secretariat of the privileged person, confirming that supplies mentioned in the monthly-statement have been duly received.

(3) After verification from the secretariat of the privileged person, original copy of the monthly statement will be retained by the registered oil company, duplicate copy, will be retained by the secretariat of the, privileged person and the triplicate copy shall be provided by the registered oil company to the Collector of Sales Tax having jurisdiction, by fifteenth day of the month following the month in which zero-rated supplies under sub-rule (I) were made.

(4) The registered oil company-shall make the zero-rated supply and keep record of the same for presentation to the sales tax department as and when required to do so.

<b>55. Refund.--</b>When filing a refund of input tax paid by the registered oil companies against the supplies made under rule 54 in addition to the relevant supportive documents specified in Chapter V of these rules, the claimant shall furnish the duly verified original copy of the monthly statement specified in sub-rule (2) of rule 54 along with one set of legible photocopies.

<b>57. Supplies to Privileged Organisations other than the United Nations. --</b> (l) Any privileged organisation desirous of taking a zero-rated supply from a registered person shall apply to the Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector having jurisdiction for permission to take delivery of goods along with an exemption order, in original, duly issued by the Economic Affairs Division of the Government of Pakistan.

(2) The Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector shall make entries of the goods intended to be purchased by the privileged organisation on the original letter of the Economic Affairs Division, keep the same for office record and issue an "Authorization for Zero-Rated Supply", as aforesaid, in the name of the said registered person.

(3) The registered person shall make the zero-rated supply and keep record of the same for presentation to the sales tax department as and when required to do so.

- sajid naveed khan - 08-04-2010

Thanks alot and Jazakallah for ur kind attention, now things are clear n path too to clear my concepts,
dear another thread "Long term Liability/Escaped Assessment" waiting for u plz reply about that

- LapTop - 08-04-2010

sajid bhai daykhon ga phir reply karon ga,

- waqasqazi2020 - 08-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Hi Members,

agar kisi member ko NTN, Sales Tax Registration ya e-Enrollment k hawaly say koi problem ho to wo yahan share kar sakta hay, inshallaha problem solve ki jaye gi tamam members ki taraf say.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> A.SLAM THIS IS WAQAS AHMAD AND I AM FROM JHANG SADAR PUNJAB PAKISTAN. I AM EX STUDENT OF B.COM PASSED I WANT TO BECOME ITP I MEAN INCOME TAX PRACTIONER BOTH INCOME TAX AND SALES TAX. I HAVE WORKED LAW ASSOCIATE FAROOQ JHANG SADAR AS COMPUTER OPERATOR WHERE I CAN ONLY E-FILE RETURN ALL MATER IS PROVIDED BY LAWER BUT I WANT TO LEARN MYSELF
SO KINDLY HELP ME
MY EMAIL IS WAQAS_QAZI2005@YAHOO.COM

- bashi - 11-01-2010

Mujahy wooh SRO chahiye jis mien yai likha hun kai app AOP to Indvidual & Individual to AOp nahi ker saktay? or app ko apna NTN surrender kerna hun ga

- LapTop - 11-02-2010

Bashi bhai,,,, 1 individual 1 AOP nahi ho sakta, 2 ya do say zayada individual mil kar AOP banaty han, is waja individual to AOP or AOP to Individual Convert hony ka to sawal hi payda nahi hota. Ap ik AOP ka hisa to ban sakty han par aap ka Status to individual hi rahay ga,

- nomanejaz2009 - 11-02-2010

lap top bhai ntn number to mil gaya hai, lakin ntn certificate nahi mila hai, plz help

- LapTop - 11-02-2010

Noman bhai NTN number to mil jata hay 3 ya 4 din may, par certificate kyon k Islamabad say aata hay is waja say kafi time lag jata hay aany aany may, takriban 15 din to lagty hi han.