Accountancy Forum
plz anyone guide me - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: plz anyone guide me (/showthread.php?tid=8483)

Pages: 1 2

plz anyone guide me - NAYAB - 08-01-2010

AOA HI TO EVERYONE!!PLZ ANYONE GIVE ME GUIDANCE N ADVICE THAT WAT SHUD I DO AFTER FSC PRE MED??????I KNOW THAT MY MARKS R NT GUD 4 MBBS OR BDS......PLZ TELL ME THAT WAT SHUD I DO BSC OR MBA OR CA OR ANYTHNG ELSE?????????????????I M VERY CNFUSED.........PLZ REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
REGARDS
NAYAB.....
[)]A

- arsenal.gooner - 08-01-2010

hi nayab

since you are interested in the field of science, have you thought about going into pharmacy?

- NAYAB - 08-01-2010

yes i knw about pharm d.but i have listened that it iz all about chemistry.i hate chemistry.but it is a side option 4 me.plz tell me other fields which have gud scope???
thankz
reply soon

- arsenal.gooner - 08-01-2010

since this is an accounting forum, most people here are not well-equipped to answer questions regarding science fields (including me). however, depending on where your interest lies, you have the following options.

1. do bsc and then try for mbbs (since this was your aim)

2. go for bba or other bachelors degree and them MBA (however college plays a big part and the better the college, the better are your chances of getting a good job)

3. go for professional qualifications like CA/ACCA/CImA. this is not an easy road to success i can assure you. you might be aware of the fact that Pakistani CA is one of the toughest qualifications to pass but the prospects are fantastic if you are able to get through. i would advice you to only enter into CA or ACCA or CImA if you have a genuine interest with numbers and finance since there are many students who leave mid-way because of the inability to clear the exams. ACCA and Cima are comparatively easier than CA but not very easy. But as long as you are willing to go the extra mile and work hard, you should be able to get through.

I really hope this would help. however, if you have any specific query which i failed to address in this post, do let me know.

Rgds,
Arsenal Gooner

- NAYAB - 08-03-2010

THANKZZZZZZ ALOT FOR UR GUIDANCE!!!!!!!!!!
CAN U PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT ANY SCIENCE FORUM??????????
I WILL B REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU........
W8N 4 REPLY
REGARDS
NAYAB SHAHBAZ

- NAYAB - 08-03-2010

@ GOONER
PLZ TELL ME WATZ DIFFERENCE BTWEEN BBA(HONS) FINANCE ND BBA(HONS) RISK MANAGEMENT??????????????????
WHAT THING IS EASIER ND HAS LESS MATHEMATICS???????
WHAT HAS MORE SCOPE???????
TODAY SUM ONE HAS TOLD ME THAT BBA IS EASIER THAN C.A....IS THAT TRUE?????
PLZ ANSWER MY ALL QUESTIONZZZZZZZZZ
THANKZZZZZ
HOPE THAT U WILL REPLY
REGARDZZZZZZ
NAYABB
[)]

- arsenal.gooner - 08-03-2010

1. unfortunately, i dont know about any science forum.

2. as far as your second question is concerned regarding the difference between bba finance and bba rm, finance has a broader scope and will involve some portion of risk management. au contraire, bba risk management is pure specialization and will definitely have a lot more mathematics involved. if you have the course outline of both, do post here so we can help you better in highlighting the differences.

3. definitely bba is 10000 times easier than bba bcz is a degree and CA is a professional qualification. in BBA, once you get into a good college, you will pass but you will have to work for good GPA and stuff. on the other hand, CA mein there is no GPA or marks and passing itself is the biggest achievement. BBA aur CA ka koi comparision nahin. its like comparing apples with oranges.

Rgds,

- yasir_live - 08-04-2010

Nayaab,

Aap kya Atif Aslam ki Behan hain ?

Regards.

- NAYAB - 08-04-2010

@ARSENAL GOONER!!!!!!!!!
Thankzzzzzzzz alot 4 ur guidance nd advice........
NOW I M CLEAR IN MY HEAD.....
REGARDZZZZ
NAYAB
[)]

- NAYAB - 08-04-2010

@ YASIR
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
NO M NOT ATIF ASLAM'S SISTER[)][)]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT WHY R U ASKING?????????????[)]
REGARDZZZZZZZ
NAYYAB[)]

- arsenal.gooner - 08-04-2010

np.. anytime D

- yasir_live - 08-05-2010

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NAYAB</i>
<br />@ YASIR
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
NO M NOT ATIF ASLAM'S SISTER[)][)]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT WHY R U ASKING?????????????[)]
REGARDZZZZZZZ
NAYYAB[)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Actually Aap ki bhi Atiff Aslam ki tarah jumlaay k Aakhri Lafzz khoob zyada khenchnay ki Adat hay, Yeh jaraseem tu sirf Atif Aslam main hi paya jata hay abhi tak pooray Pakistan main Aur Abb aap ki yeh Nayaab Adat.........Tu Adat bhi Aur Andaz bhi Tu laga yunhi k Aap Atif Aslam ki Behan hain.

Anyways Sorry for interuptions. Please Continue.......

Regards.

- NAYAB - 08-05-2010

AHAAN

- NAYAB - 08-06-2010

HI
IS ACCA EASIER THAN CA?
HOW?
I HAV HEARD ACCA IZ NOT GUD AS CA.IS THAT TRUE?
REGARDZ
NAYAB

- Nauman - 08-06-2010

You are correct on both accounts. Since market for ACCAs is saturated as a result its value is less than that of CA.