Accountancy Forum
Game On Hai.......!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Game On Hai.......!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Game On Hai.......!!!!! - Namia Beera - 08-08-2010

<font color="red">lets play a TRICKY BUT INTERESTING game....</font id="red">
<font color="maroon">there will be a name given by the 1st person
and u people have to write a name starting with the last word of that name
e.g. if i write <font color="purple">SAIMA</font id="purple">... the next should begin with A like <font color="purple">ANAS</font id="purple">.
and remember the name once came in the series can never come again...</font id="maroon">

I<font color="blue">f the person writing name is a boy he will add +2 in the no. obtained by the boys...
like if the 1st person writes the name... he will write +2 and the next if it he is a boy will write +4 and it will continue until boys get 100</font id="blue">
<font color="blue">Similarly girls will do...</font id="blue">
<font color="blue">if BOYS' TEAM gets 100 earlier than girls than they'll win... similarly girls</font id="blue">

NOTE<font color="maroon"> REPITITIVE NAMES ARE NOT ALLOWED, and their points will not be counted.... okkkkkk
and also a person cannot replies more than 3 consecutive times... if he does than -2 will be deducted from his team
</font id="maroon">

E.g; for above name ANAS
if i write it than i will write it as
<font color="purple">ANAS Girls +2</font id="purple">

So lets start with the name

<b>HOORIA</b>

- WARDAH - 08-08-2010

AaisH +2 girls

- noman - 08-09-2010

humaira...i didn't understand the numbering system.

- WARDAH - 08-09-2010

namia ajeeb khichri bn jae gi yaar yeh to. . .i object note plz,
1.aik to hum a sy h or h sy a py hi lgay rahain gy bohat bound ho jae ga.as humaira k baar phir a sy shuru kr k h py khtm
2.ye +2 to thek hai but -2 dosri team ka to game to kbhi muky ga hi nai.bi ghalti py marks ktain ye kia aik likhy dujy k marks kt jain
3.yun to koi bhi ni klhaily ga or pehly to shayad mai hi bol don "jao hum ni khail rahay"

- Namia Beera - 08-09-2010

Dear Friends!!!
I have applied changes to the rules...
so now you people may easily play the game.... [)]

now again start the game....
with the name

"" ANAM ""

- WARDAH - 08-09-2010

namiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kia change hua?? ye kaho na k end k letter sy name likho. aisy to A sy M , M sy A k bech hi nam ghomy ga naaaaaaaaa yei to mai keh rai honnnnnnnnn

check its now its ok naa ????
i have changeddddddddd it )
now check it... and delete your previuos replies, and i will also so that new comers mite not feel any problem ok [)]

- cute-doll - 08-09-2010

Maria girls +2

- WARDAH - 08-09-2010

shuker smjhi to tum dear heheheeh ni to jo salook tum dosron k sath krti ho woi mainy kr daina tha tumhara hehehe ok my turn
Maham Girls +4

Arham girls +4

- cute-doll - 08-09-2010

Marina +6

- ciapk - 08-09-2010

Arqam +2

Mufeez girls +8

- ciapk - 08-09-2010

Zaygham Boys +4

Namia Arqam k end main M hay or shuroo main A Muffez k shuro main M hay akhir main Z ki jaga A nai ana tha?

- Sarfaraz Khan - 08-09-2010

Mohsin +6

PppPppppP