Accountancy Forum
F9 and P2 - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: F9 and P2 (/showthread.php?tid=9268)

F9 and P2 - Fareed - 12-18-2010

I am planning to appear for F9 and P2 this term InshAllah.
I am confused which teachers to select.
If you could please share ur experience nd guide me which teacher is the best.

For F9,
Sir Abeel, Sir Kazim Abbas or Zulfiqr mian???

For P2,
Sir Abeel or Sir Kazim Abbas???

If you could please share ur experience and comment. Thanx

- arsenal.gooner - 12-19-2010

fareed you have already studied f7 from Sir Kazim so you are familiar with his way of teaching..

sir abeel will do most of your work in the sense that he will do almost all of the kit in the class..

hope this helps

- Fareed - 12-20-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />fareed you have already studied f7 from Sir Kazim so you are familiar with his way of teaching..

sir abeel will do most of your work in the sense that he will do almost all of the kit in the class..

hope this helps
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Brother, I appreciate ur memory (remembering dat I studied F7 from sir Kazim Abbas).

The thing is dat Sir Kazim Abbas extended F7 classes till da last week of December and the last class of F5 was I guess, on 10th of December, (though I dint study F5 from him).

However, Sir Abeel finished F7 course almost a month before the exams.

Now, if someone has to attend the classes even after the exam month has been started, I dun think he would get time to do self preparation nd most importantly to concentrate on cementing his concepts.

If you could now tell me which teacher to select. Should I select Sir Kazim Abbas nd get benefited from his experience at the cost of last month's practice or sir Abeel is a better choice?

Please also guide me for F9 nd P2 separately as if there are two separate persons asking for each of them separately.

Regards.

- arsenal.gooner - 12-20-2010

okay..

COMMON POINTS

with sir kazim, you do the questions yourself which means that you practice more.. on the other with sir abeel, he does the kit questions in the class himself so when you do them at home, you would have already seen them and therefore, you will not be able to comprehend ke tum kitne paani mein ho..

sir kazim 1-0 sir abeel

sir kazim keeps the revision classes which you are free not to attend.. sir abeel does the same thng abit early without any revision classes.. as far as getting the right time for preparation, yes sir abeel gives far more time.

sir kazim 1-1 sir abeel

If you want concepts, stick with sir kazim. if you just want to pass the paper, then sir abeel

F9
the same theory applies here

P2
sir kazim is the baba of accounting but again, he doesnt pay enough attention to minor topics as you would have noticed during your time in f7..
sir abeel makes sure that he does each and every thing.. even the tiniest of stuff..

I hope this would help

PS>> I DONT HAVE A GOOD MEMORY... I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE F7 CLASS.. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BCZ I WAS IN THE SAME CLASS

rgds

- Fareed - 12-20-2010

really? u were in the same class?