Accountancy Forum
post requirement of pvt company - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Corporate Governance (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: post requirement of pvt company (/showthread.php?tid=9979)

post requirement of pvt company - skhkhurram - 06-14-2011

AOA
PLZ
tell me what are the post reqirements of pvt ltd company after its incorporation.

wht forms are to filled in secp after incorporation

- kamranACA - 06-14-2011

After incorporation of PVT company, and filing against allotment of shares etc following forms are required to be filed

Form -29 {showing appointment of first directors, CEO, Auditors and Legal Adviser (if required)}

Consent from auditors and legal adviser will be attached to the Form-29 as well.

Upon conclusion of first AGM, Form-A will be filed.

Filing of audited accounts depends upon the share capital of the Company.

Regards,

- skhkhurram - 06-14-2011

thanks a lot

kamran bhai infact sir

plz explain which pvt ltd company has to file audited accounts

and sir form 27 and 28 are filled for public company as i read the ordinance and understand. plz correct me if i m wrong.

- kamranACA - 06-14-2011

Yes you are right, Form 27 & 28 are specific for public (listed & unlisted) companies and not for pvt companies. I have edited the above post accordingly.

Which companies have to file audited accounts has already been replied in detail in another thread at this sub-forum. Please check it. Otherwise you may also see section 242 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for the info.

Regards,

- Bilal_JF - 12-03-2011

a private company incorporated this year and will hold first AGM next year. will it file form A to show particulars upto the last date of calender year ie 31 december??

- student_of_law - 12-03-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bilal_JF</i>
<br />a private company incorporated this year and will hold first AGM next year. will it file form A to show particulars upto the last date of calender year ie 31 december??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yo have raised a very good point indeed. You have based your question on Section 156 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984, that says that when there is no Annual General meeting in a year, Form A shall be made up to last day of the calendar year. There is nothing in the law that may suggest that first year of incorporation is exception to this rule. So strictly according to law newly incorporated company should file Form A as on 31.12.2011

However, the practical position is that SECP does not demand furnishing of Form A for the first year. Probably it has interpreted , at least in practice, that section 156 will be applicable after the 1st AGM will become due in accordance with section 158. So if you don't file Form A at the end of first year of incorporation, SECP will not mind that.