Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When to start taking classes for mod E?
11-19-2011, 08:50 PM
When to start taking classes for mod E?
when to start taking classes for mod e ?? planning bm,it in first six months and fr also from sir nb in first six months .. please can anybody guide
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2011, 03:27 AM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cs007</i>
<br />when to start taking classes for mod e ?? planning bm,it in first six months and fr also from sir nb in first six months .. please can anybody guide
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

it depends upon your training routing..if u r outside of ur concerned city, it would certainly be difficult to manage the class schedule...
but i think classes should be taken in the second 6 months...1st 6 mnths to go through by urself to get the know how and major points of the syllabus...then 2nd to get the deep knowledge by a professional and compare the understanding you developed...last session to revise over and over...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: When to start taking classes for mod E?
it depends upon your training routing..if u r outside of ur concerned city, it would certainly be difficult to manage the class schedule...
but i think classes should be taken in the second 6 months...1st 6 mnths to go through by urself to get the know how and major points of the syllabus

Mohsin
Find all posts by this user