Registrations to Accountancy Forum have been reopened!
Please feel free to register an account and take part in the discussions.

Old returning members are requested to run the Lost password routine in the log in form to generate a new password.
This is a mandatory step as we have migrated to a new forum software.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australian CPA Vs CPA of USA
05-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Australian CPA Vs CPA of USA
AOA
Dear Friends
I read more than once about the CPA Australia and CPA USA,Any one can tell me the main point of difference between these CPA's.
Whether the CPA is equavalent to CA and whether it has job potential in Pakistan.
I am waiting for the reply.

Thanks
Zikria Yamin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2006, 08:30 PM

Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.
05-16-2006, 12:28 AM

Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.

well said by PRACS, indeed.
05-19-2006, 03:33 AM

yah !!!!!!!1 Off course
Regards[D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.

well said by PRACS, indeed.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">