Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sales tax paid on Assets purchase
12-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Sales tax paid on Assets purchase
Dear All,

I want to know that how can I e-file the sales tax which I paid on purchse of assets (locally and Imported)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2009, 07:46 PM

Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.
12-21-2009, 07:26 PM

Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
12-21-2009, 09:11 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> If a Sales Tax Payer didn't claim any adjustment with in the relevant month then it may be adjust in next month.
12-22-2009, 02:59 PM

hi

its not beg issue you can take against next month i mean OCT ok,

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

12-22-2009, 08:26 PM

Yes
05-14-2011, 10:23 PM

An organization fall in zero rate sector can claim Sales tax refund on Acquisation of Fixed Assets( Cables from Pakistan cables)?