Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NTN, STRN Registration and e-Enrollment
03-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Post: #136
 
Laptop bahi

Sales Tax E-refund filing ka problem araha hai. Jab mien apne account sai login hun ker txt file Online Upload kerta hun tu Ist step mien wooh mere Input invoices, GD Detail & stock detail show kerta hai kai upload hun gaiye next step mien declaration bhe theak sai dai de now third step mien jab mien tax period selct kerta hun tu wooh auto document pick kerta hai per oss mien mere input invoices nahi arehe. mien nai cookies del ker di system reset ker diya sab kuch ker diya per still wooh wohi ka wahi hai now tell me what 2 do ?? kiya yai s/w ka problem hai. do u have any direct no ya email jis per contact ker kai yai masla solve kia ja sakta hai
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Post: #137
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bashi</i>
<br />Laptop bahi

Sales Tax E-refund filing ka problem araha hai. Jab mien apne account sai login hun ker txt file Online Upload kerta hun tu Ist step mien wooh mere Input invoices, GD Detail & stock detail show kerta hai kai upload hun gaiye next step mien declaration bhe theak sai dai de now third step mien jab mien tax period selct kerta hun tu wooh auto document pick kerta hai per oss mien mere input invoices nahi arehe. mien nai cookies del ker di system reset ker diya sab kuch ker diya per still wooh wohi ka wahi hai now tell me what 2 do ?? kiya yai s/w ka problem hai. do u have any direct no ya email jis per contact ker kai yai masla solve kia ja sakta hai
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Helpline (051) 111-772-772
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Post: #138
 
Hello All,

Please Help Me Aghar Kesi Ka Indirect Export Per Tax Withhold Nahi Howa Tu Wo Kya Normal Tax Regime Mai Apni Indirect Export Show Kara Ga Ya Phir Final Tax Regime Mai Any Case Law In This Case.

Muhammad Saqib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 04:04 AM
Post: #139
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azizassociates</i>
<br />Hello All,

Please Help Me Aghar Kesi Ka Indirect Export Per Tax Withhold Nahi Howa Tu Wo Kya Normal Tax Regime Mai Apni Indirect Export Show Kara Ga Ya Phir Final Tax Regime Mai Any Case Law In This Case.

Muhammad Saqib
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Aziz Bhai, ye indirect export ya hoti hay?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Post: #140
 
A O A

I have registered in GST/FED as an importer and services in end March. This is first month for submission of tax return. However, there was no business activity. Should I file NULL return or will I need any thing else.

farukh bhai, advise me please.

Regards
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Post: #141
 
AOA to all[)]

Laptop please mujhay app ki guide line chahiye.....hum ne FBR se NTN no liya tha khuch issue the un ko slove kerna tha laikin ab muhay NTN no khatam kerwana hai kindly tell me k isse khatam kerwane ka kiya procedure hai
Waiting for ur swift response.

Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Post: #142
 
Salam Mr.Laptop
i am working in services industry (in shipping company) i need information about E- Filling. can you guid me? how practically it is performed.
Regards Wajid
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Post: #143
 
Laptop, where are you sir?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Post: #144
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Commando</i>
<br />A O A

I have registered in GST/FED as an importer and services in end March. This is first month for submission of tax return. However, there was no business activity. Should I file NULL return or will I need any thing else.

farukh bhai, advise me please.

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ap Null return file karyn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Post: #145
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wajid_Qureshi85</i>
<br />Salam Mr.Laptop
i am working in services industry (in shipping company) i need information about E- Filling. can you guid me? how practically it is performed.
Regards Wajid
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sab say pahly ap Apni enrolment karwayen trough http://www.e.fbr.gov.pk jab ap ko ID or password mil jaye ga tab aap e-filing kar sakyn gay.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Post: #146
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Humaira</i>
<br />AOA to all[)]

Laptop please mujhay app ki guide line chahiye.....hum ne FBR se NTN no liya tha khuch issue the un ko slove kerna tha laikin ab muhay NTN no khatam kerwana hai kindly tell me k isse khatam kerwane ka kiya procedure hai
Waiting for ur swift response.

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ap (051) 111-772-772 par call kary, wo ap ko cancelation ka procedure bata dayngay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Post: #147
 
Thank You so muchhhh.....[)]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Post: #148
 
hello
To all Members
what are the documents required when submitting TRF-01 Form i.e Form for the application of registration.
In how many days I will get NTN & NTN certificate
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Post: #149
 
hello members reply this .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Post: #150
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yaseen</i>
<br />hello members reply this .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Photo Copy of CNIC
Photo Copy of Electricity Bill
Blanck letter Pad

7 din may NTN Number mil jata hay certificate milny may 1 mahina lag jat ahay takriban.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)