Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PAYMENTS FOR SERVICES. [Section 153(b)]
09-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Post: #16
 
kyon nahi hoti allow????????
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Post: #17
 
Dear Laptop,/or any other

Will u plz till me if some one deduct WH tax on our income, Now kia at the end of tax year when our company will file return to kia ye income jis per already WH tax deduct ho choka ha dobar fianl tax libility main add ho gi, oor kia is pey dobar tax deduct ho ga.

And plz also share some any other inforamtion about thes issues which can help me in this regard.

Thank u very much in advance
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Post: #18
 
JI nahi ,,,

Kisi bhi income par 2 bar income tax nahi lagta,,,

Statement of final tax may aap sirf batatyn han FBR ko k ye income hoi hay or is par itna tax banta hay jo k Withheil ho chuka hay,,,
agar koi farak aa raha ho to payable ya refundable ban sakta hay us may.........
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2010, 12:16 AM
Post: #19
 
i dont think so
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Post: #20
 
If i have followings incomes
annual salary income of 1,000,000
services income of 500,000
cost of rendering service 50,000


Can anyone help me in entering above mentioned information in manual income tax return form?

I am confused where to show my service income in return form.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arifaa</i>
<br />i dont think so
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Post: #21
 
dear Mr. Laptop, i shall be very thankful for your guidance.

1. Please explain, are fee against training courses are subject to withholding tax?
2. please explain, are these fee fall under section 153(1)(b) or anyother? So tax @ 6% or anyother?
3. If training course is offered by private institution or Govt owned i.e NUST, QAU etc, treatement will be same or different?
4. If any institution not providing exemption certificate, being a withholding agent anyway we will deduct the taxes or anyother solution?

waiting for prompt reply. best regards
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Post: #22
 
Dear All

Main ek Pvt Ltd company main work kerta hoon un ka on average Revenue 1.5 billion hai and NET profit on average 500 million hai.. Yeh Company Sirf SERVICES provide kerti hai

Hum last 5 6 years sey sirf 6% on REVENUE Tax dey rahe hai less adjustment of tax withheld on MOBILE BILLS & ELECTRICITY BILLS.

Phele under section 153 (b) tax deduct hota tha toh under FTR fall hota tha.. but ab under Minimum Tax fall hota hai..

Ab sawal yeah hai k main jo 2010 2011 ka return jama kerunga on 31 Dec 2011 kya mian sirf 6% on revenue jama kerwaunga ya minimum tax ki base pey jama kerwaunga..?

Regards
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Post: #23
 
@ Arsalan

As mentioned in your query that your work for COMPANY(no matter PVT or PLC ). Therefore your company will pay tax under Normal Tax Regime (NTR) i.e by calculating Taxable income of company as Revenue less cost of providing services then applying tax rate of 35%(25% for small company.)

Reason being your company's income fall under proviso to section 153(6).





<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ArsalanYousuf</i>
<br />Dear All

Main ek Pvt Ltd company main work kerta hoon un ka on average Revenue 1.5 billion hai and NET profit on average 500 million hai.. Yeh Company Sirf SERVICES provide kerti hai

Hum last 5 6 years sey sirf 6% on REVENUE Tax dey rahe hai less adjustment of tax withheld on MOBILE BILLS & ELECTRICITY BILLS.

Phele under section 153 (b) tax deduct hota tha toh under FTR fall hota tha.. but ab under Minimum Tax fall hota hai..

Ab sawal yeah hai k main jo 2010 2011 ka return jama kerunga on 31 Dec 2011 kya mian sirf 6% on revenue jama kerwaunga ya minimum tax ki base pey jama kerwaunga..?

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Post: #24
 
I need to know k 153(b) minimum tax ki ammendment kab aai hai.. SRO ka reference dey sektey hai.. humney tax year 2010 ka return jama kerwadiya hai jis main humney revenue ka six percent tax pay kiya hai..?

kya yeah sahe hai?

last 7 years sey hum 6percent on revenue pay ker rahe hai.. but yeah change ki waja sey bhout prob hojaigi..

please help
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Post: #25
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jay</i>
<br />dear Mr. Laptop, i shall be very thankful for your guidance.

1. Please explain, are fee against training courses are subject to withholding tax?
2. please explain, are these fee fall under section 153(1)(b) or anyother? So tax @ 6% or anyother?
3. If training course is offered by private institution or Govt owned i.e NUST, QAU etc, treatement will be same or different?
4. If any institution not providing exemption certificate, being a withholding agent anyway we will deduct the taxes or anyother solution?

waiting for prompt reply. best regards

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kisi bhi training institute ki training fee par income tax sirf isi surat may withhold kiya ja sakta hay k jab company ka contract ho us institute k sath providing of training services ka.

Contract ki surat may company direct institute ko fee pay kary gi or tax withheld kary gi.

Agar contract nahi hay to company tax withheld nahi kar sakti, is surat may chahy wo institute ko direct fee pay kary apny employee k behalf pay, fee ka amount employee ki taxable salary may add ho ga or us amount par employee tax pay kary ga.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 04:23 AM
Post: #26
 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ArsalanYousuf</i>
<br />I need to know k 153(b) minimum tax ki ammendment kab aai hai.. SRO ka reference dey sektey hai.. humney tax year 2010 ka return jama kerwadiya hai jis main humney revenue ka six percent tax pay kiya hai..?

kya yeah sahe hai?

last 7 years sey hum 6percent on revenue pay ker rahe hai.. but yeah change ki waja sey bhout prob hojaigi..

please help
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

http//www.fbr.gov.pk/newdt/circulars/2009/2009Circular03.pdf
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Post: #27
 
Thank You laptop and sayub )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Post: #28
 
Please tell me wehter the minimun tax u/s 153(1)(b) apply to companies for the tax year 2010-11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)