This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General
 General Discussion
 ISSB OF PAF/ NAVY/ ARMY & INITIAL TESTS INFO
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2005 :  12:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
Salaam

Hope you all ,ll fine and ,ll be in the best of health. I have to know about the ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) 's Tests and Interviews which have to under gone to a condidate of SCO's (Senior Commissioned Officers)

The first step i know is that you have to first appear in ASRC Tests (Academic, Intelligence, Personality and medical tests) and Interview.

So let me know what is next at ISSB Centre.

Any one could explain me veryu very soon....i shall be really thankful to him/her.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

http://khurram.forumco.com

Edited by - khurram_jamal on Jun 11 2006 10:57:40 AM

maani
Partner

Pakistan
1159 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2005 :  3:03:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Khurram,
If you have cleared the "Initial Test" at the selection center, it will be followed by a "Medical Test".If you will pass this "Medical Test", it will be followed by an "Initial Inerview".After clearing this interview at the selection center of your city you will be called by the ISSB at one of the three cities i.e, Kohat, Gujranwala or Karachi.At ISSB centers you will be examined in detail both physically and mentally.The stay at the center will consist of 5 days.Some personality tests,intelligence tests and apptitude tests are conducted there.Group discussions,group roles and group performances are tested in different situations.Some individual physical tasks and some group physical tasks are also a part of the selection procedure.At the end a final interview is conducted.

Ace
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2005 :  3:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Maani and sam

I want to join Pakistan Army. So on the basis of Graduation i applied for 28-Graduate Course. I have cleared the initial tests and Medical Tests. After this they have called at ASRC for the interview

Due to lack of time i cannot prepare it from any academy so i use this way to get the information.

So please tell me in detail so that i may go through the test easily as in early i start some practices as need for ISSB.

Regards

Go to Top of Page

Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Manager

Pakistan
660 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2005 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Adnan Arshad's Homepage
(My CENTURY/100th POST ON THIS FORUM)
I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN ISSB FOR PAF (BSC AERONAUTICAL ENGG), SO, ALL INFORMATION HERE IS PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED.

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests ::
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY ::
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY ::
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY ::
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE ISSB DUE TO SOME HUGE BLUNDERS)

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  10:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
Thanks yar Adnan

You cleared all things but let me know about the interviews. Generally what they ask in in the interviews. Please guide me as according to PAKISTAN ARMY.

Regards

Go to Top of Page

Mubashir
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
12 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2005 :  6:04:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Mubashir an AOL message
AOA,
So, you are trying for army graduate course. Its really great. As I also had appeared in the ISSB (Malir), the last December. I thought that it was my life. I had applied for PAF (CAE). But alas.....just got 'Not Recommended'.
Any ways, Adnan had guided you through the step-by-step procedure of ISSB.
In my eyes, there are few things that you have to keep an eye during you stay in ISSB. They are. Just think positive during all kinds of tests, be a little bit of proactive, show the confidence of doing anything but be careful of over confidence, try to maintain a friendly envoirenment with GTO's and your group boys, don't hesitate anywhere, and keep your utmost try in keeping your concentration always on the test or whatever is going on.
Interview is just the most funny part of ISSB, it is the decider of your future. Questions asked are about academic(little bit), your personal life(in a great detail), IQ questions(at moderate level).
As I am in a little hurry (namaz time), I will try to write you in detail.
I am not joking but, DON'T LOOSE HOPE IS THE MORAL OF ISSB. Whether you are selected or not. You will enjoy the thrill that you will experience during your stay!
Kudahafiz,
Mubashir.
Go to Top of Page

AHSAN BIN TUFAIL
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2005 :  09:15:23 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sam

You should contact the institute which prepares for the ISSB test and they will give you the most accurate information on this issue.

The best way to pass in ISSB test or any other test is its preparation from a quality institute .Please let us know what you wanna join Pakistani Forces for eg. Army , Navy,GDP etc.

AHSAN
Go to Top of Page

Zain Ul Abideen
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
18 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  11:08:16 PM  Show Profile
Why you want to join Pakistan Army
Did they ever made us proud of them ???????????
Don’t mention 65 (Read World Politics since 1945….. recommended in CSS syllabus)
Still want to join, get silly advise from
http://www.geocities.com/jfvrtsj/issb.html

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2005 :  3:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
Hi Guys

How are you?

What you think about REFERENCE "PAWA" SUFARASH" to go in PAKISTAN ARMY for Commission.

Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2005 :  11:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
YAR AGAR KISI KAY PASS MAJOR JENERAL KI SUFARASH HAY THE KINDLY CONTACT ME

Go to Top of Page

derivativetrader
Manager

United Kingdom
605 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2005 :  8:27:44 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by khurram_jamal

YAR AGAR KISI KAY PASS MAJOR JENERAL KI SUFARASH HAY THE KINDLY CONTACT ME

I have an offer from Maj Jeneral not Maj General
Go to Top of Page

turithegreat
Senior

Pakistan
331 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2005 :  2:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit turithegreat's Homepage  Send turithegreat an ICQ Message  Send turithegreat a Yahoo! Message
i do not like ISSB

«................ T U R I ................»

Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2006 :  7:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by turithegreat

i do not like ISSB

WHY[/b]

Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2006 :  4:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
Any one person there who can provide me reference OR PAWA for joining PAK ARMy

Go to Top of Page

farry
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - May 10 2006 :  10:17:45 PM  Show Profile
hi
salam to all
what about issb centeres and prepration procedure.........
what is the time of call from issb....
tell me i submitted from of issb in rwp
Go to Top of Page

Saba
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - May 12 2006 :  5:13:34 PM  Show Profile
Hiyaa all!!
Today i've just passes all tests in Pindi ASRC including aptitude verbal and nonverbal test,academic test and personaily test as well for Women computer officer aptain...but still i dont know wots gonna happen tomorrow..they've called me for 'Personality test".....so cud u plz tell be wot it wud be like? im confused,i dont know wot it wud be.....can u plz tell me somfing abt it....i already attempted computer based personailty test, but it was quite simple paper including self related Qs'...but wot wud b tomorrow's persinality test?
Thnx!
Saba
Go to Top of Page

Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Manager

Pakistan
660 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  9:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Adnan Arshad's Homepage
I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN ISSB FOR PAF (BSC AERONAUTICAL ENGG), SO, ALL INFORMATION HERE IS PRACTICALLY EXPERIENCED.

1- Firstly decide your exact defence area/armed forces.
2- On starting of recruitments, register yourself with the related armed forces at any recruitment or I&S Centre by sumitting your documents after being eligible for applying armed forces.

>>>> PAF [BSc. Aeronautical Engg. + General Duty Pilot(GDP)]
1- Preliminary tests at the Information & Selection Centres, including Math, Physics, English & General Knowledge based on Intermediate, Psychological Tests etc.
2- Initial Medical Examination at I&SC.
3- Initial Interview at I&SC.
4- Submission of ISSB Forms at I&SC.
5- ISSB Centres are GUJRANWALA, KARACHI, KOHAT & now QUETTA also.
6- At ISSB, Following tests are usually held.
-----------------------------ISSB------------------------------------
* FIRST DAY --- Initial Tests/Screening Out Tests ::
FORMS FILLING
Personality Tests (Story Writing, Picture Story writing, sentences completion (urdu & english), your 5 qualities & 5 disqualities, decision options stories etc etc)
Psychological Tests
Aptitude Tests
Picture Story Tests
Essay Writing etc etc.
NOTE :: After passing all these tests, candidates are eligible for the tests holding on 2nd, 3rd & 4th days. Failing candidates are screened out & come back to their homes. Passing candidates remain there for rest of the days.
--------------------------------------
* SECOND DAY ::
Group Discussions
Role Plays
Psychological Tests
9 Individual obstacles
Individual Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Group Leader Tasks
----------------------------------------
* THIRD DAY ::
Plan Tasks
MOCK INTERVIEWS (the most important test of ISSB ever)
Group Planning Tasks
Decision Making Tasks
Strategic Maps Reading Tests
-----------------------------------------
* FORTH DAY/FINAL DAY ::
REINTERVIEWS (those candidates, whose reinterviews are usually held are 99% being selected by the ISSB. He is almost confirm candidate)
FINAL GROUP TASKS
PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASKS
---------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
After a week or more, ISSB result come to your communication address & inform you that whether the candidate is
RECOMMENDED
OR
NOT RECOMMENDED BY ISSB.

IMPORTANT NOTE ::- Candidates selection is 90% shown during the interview. ISSB Tests of ARMY & NAVY are almost the same, but be keep it in mind, THE ISSB TESTS FOR THE SELECTION OF PAF CANDIDATES (Aeronautical Engg + GDP) ARE MUCH MORE TOUGH THAN ARMY (PMA, EME etc) & NAVY.
(TOP SECRET --- I WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE ISSB DUE TO SOME HUGE BLUNDERS AND DUE TO SOMETHING NOT GOOD HAPPENED)

«.......... A D N A N ..........»
Go to Top of Page

Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Manager

Pakistan
660 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  9:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Adnan Arshad's Homepage
i'll suggest you to buy book of "DOGAR PUBLISHERS" on PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORCES TESTS (ASRC, PAF I&SC, PNSC etc). DOGAR books are very good books for guidance purposes. they help a lot. OK
Go to Top of Page

janasheen_m4u
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
11 Posts

Posted - May 21 2006 :  6:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Send janasheen_m4u a Yahoo! Message
hi..
salam every one..
yaar i was Mashallah recommended for Pakistan airforce GD(p) 119 course..and my kit no was 19 in 2005 just few weeks after i gave my hsc 2 exams @ cadet college petaro...
well after ISSB recommendation i was called for Final medical PAf base masroor karachi.there we had a week long test ...
i unfortunately stuck in pressure test..and than was transfered to Air defence branch from Gdp and in futher...listing was given option to koin PMA ..but i didnt went for it..and joined C.A today i mashallah completed my foundation and with out and hurdle i am in module C.
take care
its all the will Of ALlah ..
Go to Top of Page

janasheen_m4u
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
11 Posts

Posted - May 21 2006 :  6:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Send janasheen_m4u a Yahoo! Message
well the truth is i did only 8 obstacles...although i was from cadet college..and as per my assessment my ISSB was not satisfactory...
and futhermore i was not very anxious to join forces...i gave exams as a routine all cadets of cadet college fill forms...got issb calls for GDP and nust (ATC) i went for GDP and cleared it...
i also told the same to the vice president in a interview that...sir ...i just game..if selected it would be good but if not...than still its fine..
And Mashallah i was selected...
yaar i think its not the ability as per our assesment but its as per their assesment .
i dont recommend anyone to go for any books..
if ur mind setup is what they need ! they will defnately select u..
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  09:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
SALAAM

HOW ARE YOU ALL? HOPE YOU WILL BE IN THE BEST OF HEALTH. ANY ONE PERSON WHO CAN PROVIDE ALL DETAIL OF INITIAL TESTS / ISSB / GHQ SO WAITING FOR YOUR POST.

IT WILL PROVIDE / GUIDE FOR THE NEW PERSONS TO PREPARE TESTS

THANKS
Go to Top of Page

Altaf Hussain
Unregistered Trainee

Saudi Arabia
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  6:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Altaf Hussain an AOL message  Send Altaf Hussain an ICQ Message  Send Altaf Hussain a Yahoo! Message
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by khurram_jamal

Salaam

Hope you all ,ll fine and ,ll be in the best of health. I have to know about the ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) 's Tests and Interviews which have to under gone to a condidate of SCO's (Senior Commissioned Officers)

The first step i know is that you have to first appear in ASRC Tests (Academic, Intelligence, Personality and medical tests) and Interview.

Any one could explain me veryu very soon....i shall be really thankful to him/her.

Regards

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Altaf Hussain
Unregistered Trainee

Saudi Arabia
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  6:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Altaf Hussain an AOL message  Send Altaf Hussain an ICQ Message  Send Altaf Hussain a Yahoo! Message
Dear Every body,
My name is Altaf Hussain and I am in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
My son wants to join the Engineering Core of Forces (Army, Air, Navy, no matter). I intend to send him to Lahore during two month's summer vacatin so he can join an institute who teach him how to qualify ISSB. Can anybody tell me which is the best institute in Lahore for learning about ISSB. What is the best time should I send him to Lahore.

Regards,
Altaf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by khurram_jamal

Salaam

Regards

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

nazish
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2006 :  3:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nazish an AOL message
hi, ihave applied for CAE aeronautical engineering.i have to report the centre after one week.so reply me soon.
tell me the difference between the issb of girls and boys.
and which type of questions they generally ask.
i have visited ur website(geocities.......)
but tell me more about topics of group disscussion.
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  7:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by nazish

hi, ihave applied for CAE aeronautical engineering.i have to report the centre after one week.so reply me soon.
tell me the difference between the issb of girls and boys.
and which type of questions they generally ask.
i have visited ur website(geocities.......)
but tell me more about topics of group disscussion.

There is no difference between the ISSB of boys and girls. Please confirm all these from any Coaching / Academy of Forces, which are in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Karachi, Faisalabad. More ever it is best to confirm from ASRC, I & SC , PNSC
Go to Top of Page

Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Manager

Pakistan
660 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2006 :  6:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Adnan Arshad's Homepage
Mr. Altaf Hussain!
The Forces Academy, Canal Bank, Lahore Cantt.

(NOTE:: General Perception is that 'private coaching for ISSB Tests is strictly unwelcomed by ISSB officials')

Anyways, its upto you for your satisfaction.
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2006 :  11:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad

Mr. Altaf Hussain!
The Forces Academy, Canal Bank, Lahore Cantt.

(NOTE:: General Perception is that 'private coaching for ISSB Tests is strictly unwelcomed by ISSB officials')

Anyways, its upto you for your satisfaction.

YE SUB BATEEN UB BAKAR KI HEEN. ISSB MEEN AKSAR WAHI SELECT HOTAY HEEN JIN KI SUFARISH HOTI HAY YA KOI KOI ACHHA PERFORM KARAY. TO ACHHA PERFORM KOON KARTA HAY ?? AKSAR WAHI LARKAY HOTAY HEEN JO FORCES ACEMIES SAY TIARI KAR KAY ATAY HEEN. ISSB WALOON KO KHAK PATTA HOTA HAY IS CHEEZ KA. MEEN DO DAFFA TEST DAY CHUKA HOON OUR MUJAY IS BAT KA EXPERIENCE HOWA HAY
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2006 :  11:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
SALAAM

AGAIN I REQUEST THAT PLEASE POST HERE ALL THE PROCESS / INFO OF INTIAL TESTS (intelligence, Personality / Academic / Medical etc. ) AND RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR ITS PREPARATION AND ALSO ABOUT ISSB. SO THATS OTHER NEW COMMERS GOING FOR ARMY / PAF / NAVY MAY GET SOME INFO FROM HERE.

THANKS
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  6:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
ANY ONE THERE WHO IS MAY REPLY THE ABOVE POST
Go to Top of Page

Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Manager

Pakistan
660 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  7:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Adnan Arshad's Homepage
o khurram jamal bhai jaan!
aap khud b tu 2 times not recommend ho gai hain, aap khud he kioon nahi ISSB tests details post ker daitaay....(;-)

aur waisay b koi ISSB details daikhnay k liyaay ACCOUNTANCY FORUM ya phir www.accountancy.com.pk ko thhorrhha he visit karay gaa...jo aa' gay so gay iss forum per ISSB ki details daikhnaay...right...!!!
Go to Top of Page

khurram_jamal
Semi Senior

Pakistan
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  10:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit khurram_jamal's Homepage  Send khurram_jamal a Yahoo! Message
AP KAY INTAHYE QEEMTI MASHWARAY KA SHUKRIA YAR
Go to Top of Page

asifakanwal
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2006 :  1:25:22 PM  Show Profile
hi i am asifa kanwal from sargodha,and want to join paknavy.i see advertisment in daily jang,and to apply for education brach.my co
lification is Master's in economics in 1st div and Post Graduate Diploma in Information Tecnology.i want 2 know that is there hight
limit for this post.And are domicile is required.because both are not
mention in paper.
asifa kanwal
Go to Top of Page

Faheem Hafeez Satti
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  2:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Faheem Hafeez Satti an AOL message
Hi I am Faheem Satti and wanted to join Pakistan Navy. Recently I saw an advertisement Newspaper and submited form in the Rawalpindi Recruitment office any person tell me about intelligence test about the preparation which will held on 18 of feb.

Please reply on my mailing address.(fm_satti@yahoo.com)

Thanking you.
Go to Top of Page

Mohammad shahbaz
Unregistered Trainee

2 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2007 :  07:08:24 AM  Show Profile
salaam. im a student in America who wishes to join the Pakistan Military, specifically Aeronautical Engineering, but can anyone tell me when the ISSB test takes place?
Go to Top of Page

m.yasin
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  10:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Send m.yasin an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by janasheen_m4u

hi..
salam every one..
yaar i was Mashallah recommended for Pakistan airforce GD(p) 119 course..and my kit no was 19 in 2005 just few weeks after i gave my hsc 2 exams @ cadet college petaro...
well after ISSB recommendation i was called for Final medical PAf base masroor karachi.there we had a week long test ...
i unfortunately stuck in pressure test..and than was transfered to Air defence branch from Gdp and in futher...listing was given option to koin PMA ..but i didnt went for it..and joined C.A today i mashallah completed my foundation and with out and hurdle i am in module C.
take care
its all the will Of ALlah ..

Go to Top of Page

m.yasin
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  11:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Send m.yasin an AOL message
hi i am new one.basically i got a problem please help me to
solve it.i apply for the army commission34 mbbs and then clear
the computer test and also submitt my documents needed as requrie
now,two weeks gone and there is no response from them.and i also not
familier about what is the next procedure now.please help me.
Go to Top of Page

aaryan
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  5:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Send aaryan an AOL message
i have been done tcc initial but i didn't get my issb call letter.How long it will take time?
Go to Top of Page

muhammad islam
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  11:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Send muhammad islam a Yahoo! Message
i need ajob pls help me some one
Go to Top of Page

waleedabbasi
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2010 :  1:04:26 PM  Show Profile
Asslam-o-Alikum sir i have passed initial test of 22TCC but i could't got my issb call letter.please inform me when i will get my call letter..
Go to Top of Page

muznajalil
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  02:31:55 AM  Show Profile
asalamoalaikum, i am pre-engineering student 2nd year. i want to do aeronautical engineering(avionics) i want to know the details.do i have to clear issb for it too?
Go to Top of Page

zyx_kmc
Unregistered Trainee

3 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2011 :  10:05:54 AM  Show Profile
salam to all. I want to know about headquaterz interview in Airforce. what sort of questions the ask?
Go to Top of Page

eager
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  12:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Send eager an AOL message
salam.i have to give the initial test for GD(PILOT)in pakistan air force comprising of intelligence,physics n english.what things will b included in it?will it b difficult?the rezult will b out in how many dayz?
Go to Top of Page

ranaHussain
Unregistered Trainee

2 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2011 :  12:28:04 AM  Show Profile
SALAM TO ALL:
AAP LOGON MA SY KOI MUJHY YA BTA SAKTA HA K MA DAE PASS HON TO KYA MA ISSB K LIA APPLY KR SAKTA HON YA NAHI PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON POSSIBLE..........
Go to Top of Page

mian shahbaz ali
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  02:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Send mian shahbaz ali an AOL message
plz can any1 tell me is there any traing center for pakarmy intial nd issb?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000