This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Students
 CFE vs SKANS and PAC LAhore
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

waqaszohair
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2005 :  04:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Send waqaszohair a Yahoo! Message
i want to inquire which one of these institute is best in terms of teachers, time management and other extra curricular activities for ACCA part 2 papers. i would specially appreciate your replies.

akifalinaz
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2005 :  6:24:13 PM  Show Profile
Dear Waqas,
I am a student of ACCA.I am tacking coaching from CFE.I personally feel that CFE is the best institute for ACCA especially for part 2 subjects.Though SKANS had the reput of being the best institute but now the primary objective of the SKANS is to make profit istead of providing their students good coaching.
I took the coaching of all papers of part 2 from CFE and found the teachers ideally fit for their job.
The final decision is yours but in my opinion CFE is the best.
Wishing you good luck,
AKIf ALI NAZ
Go to Top of Page

muqtader
Junior

United Arab Emirates
74 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  3:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Send muqtader a Yahoo! Message
hi there...well what i realised after my ACCA studies that this accounting profession studies is all about Teachers n not specific colleges... Be it CFE SKANS or PAC we got to go for good teachers.. for ACCA part i would rate the following teachers one of the best.
2.1 = Not sure
2.2 = Imran Shafique SKANS
2.3 = Asim Amin CFE
2.4 = Ahtasham SKANS
2.5 = Qamar Rasheed SKANS and PAC
2.6 = Jaffer Hussain PAC (no competition)
Hope this helps out... go for good teachers rather then colleges..

Muqtader Abbas Shah
Go to Top of Page

Sohail_A
Junior

Pakistan
90 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2005 :  02:05:02 AM  Show Profile
hi,
What mean by CFE. Kindly tell me the complete name instead of abbreviation.
Thanks,

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
Go to Top of Page

waqaszohair
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  07:56:00 AM  Show Profile  Send waqaszohair a Yahoo! Message
Thanks me too studying in College of Financial Excellence(CFE) just was makin sure i made the right decision. one more thing Akif Ali in CFE how well is mam rabia gillani a teacher for 2.5 or shall i go for asim amin.
Go to Top of Page

aliizhar
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2009 :  5:49:36 PM  Show Profile
i want to get information that which institute is best in terms of teachers,study,time management for CAT. i would specially appreciate your replies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000