Posted - Feb 18 2012 : 7:07:42 PM
| Questions to people doing audit in Pakistan audit firms (asked by an ACCA student).
kindly reply if any one has info.
1. What contract we will get in the Audit firm (ACCA contract or ICAEW contract or any other contract?) Is it our choice of selecting the contract?
2. If we get the ICAEW contract, are there any prerequisites to be done before it? (Example of registration with the ICAEW).
3. Which sector one should go in the audit Firm? Is it our choice of selecting the sector?
4. If we want to do Audit in UK, I have heard that one should pass P2 (UK) and P7 (UK)? So we will have to do these papers again in UK variant as we have done in INT stream..
5. What are the benefits of ACA over ACCA? Do we have to do ICAEW necessary?
6. What is the contract period of ACCA contract or ICAEW contract or any other Contract with the audit firm?