This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Firms
 Join Riaz Ahmed and Co (RACO)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zia561
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  10:52:35 PM  Show Profile
To all those students, looking to join audit firms after CA(inter), join Riaz Ahmad and Company Chartered Accountant firm, which i think is the most fast growing audit firm. It have listed client as well as great work in consultancy. For good career and opportunities join now...

Schuaeb
Partner

1119 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2006 :  7:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Schuaeb an ICQ Message
You are right Zia, but the top3 are undoubtedly better plus Riaz Ahmed has no international association
Go to Top of Page

Pracs
Partner

United Kingdom
1542 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2006 :  10:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Pracs an ICQ Message
Zia I hope you meant a 'good career' and not a 'carrier',.. since last I checked Riaz Ahmed were'nt running any courier services :)
Go to Top of Page

zia561
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2006 :  11:02:52 PM  Show Profile
I admit that Riaz Ahmad and Company have not association with reputable foreign firm, but to join top 3 firms, u need pawa, i hope u will be familier with the word pawa. But what about those students who have no approach to join top three. So the next option should be Riaz Ahmad and Company.
Go to Top of Page

capricorn_me
Semi Senior

153 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  7:11:03 PM  Show Profile
based on my experience, i also advise to join RACO if u want good exposure.
bcoz in top 3 ( specially in AFF)u cant get exposure as much u may get in growing firms specially in RACO, dont know much abt others
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000