This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Students
 cat acca in aligarh college ryk
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rambo
Unregistered Trainee

34 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2007 :  3:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send rambo an AOL message
I am happy to tell u people that here in ryk at aligarh college of commerce wem r going to offer coaching for cat and acca from jully05 2007

Muhammad Amir
Manager

Pakistan
886 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  02:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Muhammad Amir's Homepage  Send Muhammad Amir a Yahoo! Message
What is this "ryk".....

IS IT RAHIM YAR KHAN
Go to Top of Page

rambo
Unregistered Trainee

34 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2007 :  06:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send rambo an AOL message
yes it is rahim yar khan
Go to Top of Page

Sufyanaamir
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
27 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2007 :  4:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sufyanaamir's Homepage  Send Sufyanaamir a Yahoo! Message
thats great rambo...but i neither seen any advertisement in the city nor heard from anyone about it..tell those people to advertise it to attract a great deal of admissions as many students are awaiting this opportunity.
Go to Top of Page

rambo
Unregistered Trainee

34 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2007 :  6:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Send rambo an AOL message
yes sufyan you and all of our friends will soon see a good effective advertisement for acca and cat in ryk,in ali garh college.
Go to Top of Page

khani
Junior

110 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Send khani an AOL message
yes i know the man his name is mazhar hussain shah, I know that he is a good teacher of RYK. his cell no is 03216703069
Go to Top of Page

rambo
Unregistered Trainee

34 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Send rambo an AOL message
Yes he is my reacher u can contact him on his cell 03216703069 after 6pm in evening.any body from RYK should ask him personally.
Go to Top of Page

Sufyanaamir
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
27 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2007 :  12:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sufyanaamir's Homepage  Send Sufyanaamir a Yahoo! Message
dear all...its all good but u people must wait for some months to watch out that what they people wil do with ACCA...may be some of u know about the history of NICAAS college ..what they did with ICMAP classes?
Go to Top of Page

Sufyanaamir
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
27 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2007 :  08:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sufyanaamir's Homepage  Send Sufyanaamir a Yahoo! Message
moreover, Superior College is also coming in next few months in RYK...they will also provide coaching for ACCA..
Go to Top of Page

khani
Junior

110 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2007 :  6:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send khani an AOL message
Dear suffyan ,What happened with ICMAP was due to death of Nisar sahib ,FCMA. Now you should talk keeping you head.
Go to Top of Page

Sufyanaamir
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
27 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  11:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sufyanaamir's Homepage  Send Sufyanaamir a Yahoo! Message
Dear Khani...your post is some confusing..plz make it clear to me so as to discuss it further
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000