This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Tax
 Need help about professional tax.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zurpk
Junior

Pakistan
107 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2007 :  09:37:58 AM  Show Profile
Assalam-o-Alaykum dear members

I hope that every one will be find. Any one would like to tell me about the professional tax? I want to study and get some information about professional tax. So I shall be thankful if any one provides me some web sites where I can find materials about professional tax.
Is this kind of tax applicable in the capital territory of Pakistan? I shall appreciate your responses in this regards.

Thank you.

Zia ur Rahman

zurpk
Junior

Pakistan
107 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2007 :  11:02:37 AM  Show Profile
Dear Members

I have written the above statement because there are some rumours that professional tax is now applicable in Islamabad also. Please share your informations. Thank you.

Zia ur Rahman
Go to Top of Page

Imran
Semi Senior

Pakistan
275 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  11:27:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Imran a Yahoo! Message
What do you mean by professional tax and its applicability in Islamabad.
Go to Top of Page

Imran
Semi Senior

Pakistan
275 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  4:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Imran a Yahoo! Message
Dear Zia

I read your mail and related sro but as per my info this is not applicable in comming tax year however let me confirm it. After that i will contact you
Go to Top of Page

AbdulSamad
Junior

Pakistan
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  2:27:28 PM  Show Profile
Yap you are right Mr. Zia in islamabad there is no professional tax, Because PRofessional tax is basically provisional basis.

In Punjab Finance Act 1977 professional tax was withdrawn, and my knowledge is in SINDH FINANCE Act but i am not not about other provision.

But i am sure about one thing professioanl tax basis on Paid up Capital 0.05% and also deduct on Director and those employee whose salary above 20,000 those deducter per person Rs 150, its concern on Sindh Finance Tax Act.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000