This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Career
 Average ACCA salaries in U.A.E
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

farooq101
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  7:16:34 PM  Show Profile
Can anyone knows actual ACCA salary for pakistani graduates in U.A.E?what is a part qualified acca? any idea about a part qualified acca's salary???

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  1:03:22 PM  Show Profile
an ACCA affiliate with 2 yrs experience can get around dirhams 6000 if he/she is an audit assciate in a mid tier firm in uae...if u r an senior auditor u can get upto dirhams10,000

Edited by - rabia-k on Jan 05 2009 1:18:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

mroneflower
Senior

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  2:16:36 PM  Show Profile
So who is getting more pay in UAE, ACCA or ICAP members.

Khalid
Go to Top of Page

unseendemon
Junior

Pakistan
85 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  7:57:59 PM  Show Profile
always with the pissing contest. pity.

3 years + of experience from big4 in pakistan easily gets you 12,000+

Go to Top of Page

Danyal Iftikhar
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  2:56:34 PM  Show Profile
ACCA or ICAP Member having the same training background will get quite similiar pay !!! Its basically how much ya knw that what u knw in DXB :-p !!!
Go to Top of Page

Schuaeb
Partner

1119 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  8:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Schuaeb an ICQ Message
Dears,

UAE had been quite a good market for Pakistani accountants whether partly qualified CAs or ACCAs. Moreover, our engineers had much demand over there. However, the situation in UAE, after the economic crisis, is heard to be not very good right now any layoffs is a continuous phenomena. Anybody having a concrete idea of the situation over there?

Regards
Go to Top of Page

danish4
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile
@ rabia

an ACCA affiliate with 2 yrs experience can get around dirhams 6000

This is two low................
I have heard ACCA affiliate can easily earn around 10000 to 15000 AED
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  2:37:57 PM  Show Profile
@danish , depends on the firm u r working in. some ACCA affiliates also have a degree. so it also depends on this.
Go to Top of Page

awaisaftab
Partner

Pakistan
1109 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  3:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Send awaisaftab a Yahoo! Message
Rabia

Can you also tell me about average salaries of ACMA in UAE

Awais
Go to Top of Page

tariqab
Unregistered Trainee

United Arab Emirates
48 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  5:14:58 PM  Show Profile
Dears

Economic situation here in UAE is not good since September 2008 as you know there is severe economic crisis hitting entire globe. But companies started down sizing of their employees or cuttings off their salaries since December 2008.

Both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Stock market having very low daily turnover and their indices are depicting at very low level of current financial market scenario as compare to previous years, from there you can assess how badly this crisis affected UAE market.

UAE is not diversify economy especially Dubai emirates, here major or only sector you can say is construction/real estate industry or its supporting industries. Other industry is shipping/cargo & Foods sector.

Major Jobs losing is happening because; big real estate companies have either abandon or deferred their projects due to lack enough liquidity, majority of projects 60 to 80% funded by banks, now this money is showing in CWIP of construction companies. Because of this major job losers are Labours/foreman and civil engineers and companies are keeping accounts/admin and other supporting departments with this ray of hope that situation will be improved in near future.
But still some companies are hiring because cheep employees are easily available, therefore, some people are still getting jobs.

We can only make forecast about future according best available options and resources, but all things are in Allah’s hand.

Regards
Tareq
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  5:15:25 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by awaisaftab

Rabia

Can you also tell me about average salaries of ACMA in UAE

Awais

sorry, i really dont know .
Go to Top of Page

sumairalam
Semi Senior

United Arab Emirates
160 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  4:35:28 PM  Show Profile
Dear Members, please note that salaries are dependent on various factors and one factor is qualification.

Usually in UAE manafcturing concerns are very less compare to service industry and construction industry therefore ACMAs are taken as equal to ACA or any other qualification. Experience, knowledge and reference plays the vital rule in deciding the salary.

ACMA are in the salary range from AED 8,000 to AED 50,000. But in current economic conditions you can not predict anything.

Best Regards
Go to Top of Page

Zulqernain
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  7:02:24 PM  Show Profile
Salam
I am currently a student of ACCA Part 2 and looking to go to UAE in the near future. Is it possible to start my training from UAE?? If yes then how should I apply for it???
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  9:11:52 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Zulqernain

Salam
I am currently a student of ACCA Part 2 and looking to go to UAE in the near future. Is it possible to start my training from UAE?? If yes then how should I apply for it???

walaikum salam

do u have a bachelors degree ?? to live and work in the UAE u will need an employment visa. u will first have to look for a job.
Go to Top of Page

Hasaan
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  6:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hasaan's Homepage  Send Hasaan a Yahoo! Message
i think only discussing the salary won't be giving the clear picture.

perhaps just salary is not important now in dubai... the cost of living is much high these days... i doubt seriously that acca with 10,000 dirhams would be living happily... where JUST ur residential rent is 4000 dirhams...
Go to Top of Page

danish4
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  4:53:16 PM  Show Profile
people usually share the residential rent........ main issue is to find the job of around 6000 to 10000 AED........
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  6:10:08 PM  Show Profile
yeah mostly expats live in sharing accomodation. rents keep shooting up every now and then.
Go to Top of Page

Ali_Hassan
Unregistered Trainee

4 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  02:01:22 AM  Show Profile
AOA..

Any idea wat part qualified ACCA is? one who passed F4,5,6?

Regards
Go to Top of Page

danish4
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  12:20:43 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Ali_Hassan

AOA..

Any idea wat part qualified ACCA is? one who passed F4,5,6?

Regards

Passed till f7 with 1 or 1.5 yrs exper. i have read this somewhere but not sure abut this ........
Go to Top of Page

Meat_
Unregistered Trainee

Egypt
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  12:58:59 PM  Show Profile
So if i complete the acca fundamental level, can i get accounting job in dubai and then completing the professional level at any college in dubai as part timer?
Go to Top of Page

Meat_
Unregistered Trainee

Egypt
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  1:07:11 PM  Show Profile
Are there colleges offering acca in uae so that i can do the professional in dubai or abu dhabi? Is there time to study while working? @rabia
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  7:25:38 PM  Show Profile
Yes there are a few college offering ACCA courses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi . I personally know many ACCA students working and studying at the same time, its not a mammoth task.
Go to Top of Page

yasir_live
Partner

Saudi Arabia
2537 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  11:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Send yasir_live an AOL message

Rabia-K

I can't beleive, It;s U. Where were U dear ? Wellcome Back.

Regards.
Go to Top of Page

rabia-k
Manager

United Arab Emirates
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  5:24:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Yasir!

Belated Eid Mubarak. I am so very busy with studies. last ke paper rehgaye hain nah. I am working on a disseration for my degree, have to prepare for interviews ec etc.

Thank you for remembering!
Go to Top of Page

yasir_live
Partner

Saudi Arabia
2537 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  5:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Send yasir_live an AOL message

Rabia-k.

May Allah give U success in your Target. Kuch hi maheeno main Aap bari ho gai, Pehlay parhti thin Aur abb Job Search kar rahi hain, MashAllah.

My Best Wishes with U.

Regards,
Go to Top of Page

Meat_
Unregistered Trainee

Egypt
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2010 :  12:10:21 AM  Show Profile
Tx alot rabia.
Go to Top of Page

Meat_
Unregistered Trainee

Egypt
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  4:01:34 PM  Show Profile
What if i complete till f9 can i get accountancy job in the middle east.@rabia
Go to Top of Page

Meat_
Unregistered Trainee

Egypt
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  4:04:02 PM  Show Profile
What if i complete till f9 can i get accountancy job in the middle east? @rabia
Go to Top of Page

shijobaby
Unregistered Trainee

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  10:44:03 AM  Show Profile
http://topsearchforyou.com/2011/06/25/accounting-jobs-in-dubai-abu-dhabi-sharjah/

quote:
Originally posted by farooq101

Can anyone knows actual ACCA salary for pakistani graduates in U.A.E?what is a part qualified acca? any idea about a part qualified acca's salary???

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Advertisement(s)
Accountancy Forum © 2002 - 2010 Accountancy Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000