This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Career
 CFA scholarship
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

faysalsidiki
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
7 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  7:31:12 PM  Show Profile
Salams,

I have recently graduated from IBA now I want to do CFA but either with my own money or If I could get scholarship.

Can anyone tell me how can I get the scholarship? complete process and Dos and Donts.

CFACCA
Junior

62 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  11:10:05 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by faysalsidiki

Salams,

I have recently graduated from IBA now I want to do CFA but either with my own money or If I could get scholarship.

Can anyone tell me how can I get the scholarship? complete process and Dos and Donts.

Scholarships For CFA are available to a candidate on the following basis:-

1> Need Basis- Max 50 scholarships per attempt> You would need to draft a letter explaining your financial conditions due to which you arent able to afford CFA. You have to attach certain Evidence, like Ur Pay Slips etc to support your clam.. this will be processed through CFAAP member society.

2> Professor Scholarship> This is available to full time faculty members of HEC recognized colleges. FOr it again you would need to attach certain evidences like a confirmation letter from the college / university.

For further details kindly ask....
Go to Top of Page

faysalsidiki
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
7 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  01:55:11 AM  Show Profile
thanks man.
Go to Top of Page

alihassan1414
Junior

Pakistan
70 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  8:33:54 PM  Show Profile
confirmation letter from collage is enough.......CFA INSTITUTE WALAY aur kuch demand too nahi karay gay.......aur wo confirm karnay kay liya collage say kis tarha confirm kartay hai kartay hai because my collage administration don,t known how to handle the particular issue .........plz reply me as soon as possible......because i,ve to apply for professors scholarship ...
REGARDS
quote:
Originally posted by CFACCA

quote:
Originally posted by faysalsidiki

Salams,

Scholarships For CFA are available to a candidate on the following basis:-

1> Need Basis- Max 50 scholarships per attempt> You would need to draft a letter explaining your financial conditions due to which you arent able to afford CFA. You have to attach certain Evidence, like Ur Pay Slips etc to support your clam.. this will be processed through CFAAP member society.

2> Professor Scholarship> This is available to full time faculty members of HEC recognized colleges. FOr it again you would need to attach certain evidences like a confirmation letter from the college / university.

For further details kindly ask....

Edited by - alihassan1414 on Apr 11 2011 8:44:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

alihassan1414
Junior

Pakistan
70 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  4:03:33 PM  Show Profile
waiting for reply..??????????????
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements