This is our old Accountancy Forum which is now closed and is only available for reference purposes.
Visit the NEW ACCOUNTANCY FORUM at http://forum.accountancy.com.pk/ which is open for registration and discussions.

Accountancy Forum Forum Links » Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Profession
 Students
 MOST HIGHLY PAID PROFESSION OF PAKISTAN
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FARHAN123
Semi Senior

Pakistan
201 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  05:07:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi ,
I want to know which is the most highly paid profession of Pakistan in terms of qualification ?? I also want to know whether a fresh CA or a fresh CFA is more paid in Pakistan ( in terms of salary ) ??

ausmanpk2001
Manager

Pakistan
728 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  09:54:17 AM  Show Profile
There are MANY professions which are very highly paid in Pakistan. It depends on a lot of things, luck, degrees, universities attended, experience, references etc. etc.

Well, as per my information a fresh CFA (fully qualified i.e. papers passed & relevant 4 year
experience) gets highly paid than a CA.
Go to Top of Page

FARHAN123
Semi Senior

Pakistan
201 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  5:22:59 PM  Show Profile
And how much a fresh chartered accountant is getting nowadays who has completed his articles from a small firm and took very long time to complete his CA (for example 10 years ) ???
Go to Top of Page

helloarslan
Unregistered Trainee

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2010 :  01:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Send helloarslan an AOL message
He will get very low salary package and can not find a place in public company because of two factors i.e. articleship not from big 4 and long time for completion
Go to Top of Page

FARHAN123
Semi Senior

Pakistan
201 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2010 :  10:17:51 PM  Show Profile
@hello arsalan

tell me the exact figure plzz .. how much low salary ?? Does it means that if a student cant find place in a good firm and he hasnt completed his CA in 1st attempt then he should quit CA ???
Go to Top of Page

Schuaeb
Partner

1119 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  01:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Schuaeb an ICQ Message
quote:
Originally posted by FARHAN123

@hello arsalan

tell me the exact figure plzz .. how much low salary ?? Does it means that if a student cant find place in a good firm and he hasnt completed his CA in 1st attempt then he should quit CA ???

Oh no Farhan! Not being unable to get training from good firm may have somewhat affect, and people qualified from big firms are getting slightly higher salaries than those from smaller firms. But there is not a very wide gap, and in the end you capabilities and references are of equal importance. Time taken to qualify may not have a big impact on your starting package directly.
Go to Top of Page

ausmanpk2001
Manager

Pakistan
728 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  4:03:35 PM  Show Profile
Correct

And maybe no one would be able to five you exact figure for the salaries. It varies & depends on many factors.

quote:
Originally posted by Schuaeb

quote:
Originally posted by FARHAN123

@hello arsalan

Oh no Farhan! Not being unable to get training from good firm may have somewhat affect, and people qualified from big firms are getting slightly higher salaries than those from smaller firms. But there is not a very wide gap, and in the end you capabilities and references are of equal importance. Time taken to qualify may not have a big impact on your starting package directly.

Go to Top of Page

FARHAN123
Semi Senior

Pakistan
201 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  10:54:58 PM  Show Profile
Thanks . Please comment on my other topic of CA Inter with MBA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Advertisements

Follow Accountancy on TwitterFollow Accountancy on Facebook

New Topic  Topic Locked