Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA after A levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A.o.A..I HAVE JUST completed my o levels with science subjects..now i am starting with A levels..i want to take science subjects along with maths in A levels..but ppl say that accounting is must or helps u a lot later if u wanna persue CA..bt can i take sci sub n maths n do CA ..koi problem to nai hoti na later???
Looking forward for ur advices[)]

W/s anosh. It is better that you take the following subjects for A-levels. It will not anly help you but will also grant you exemptions in the CA foundations paper
1)Accounts
2)Economics
3)Math
4)Businiess Managment (optional but very useful in final level)
W.O.A-Prior knowledge is not required for CA so you don't have to take Accounting etc.If you do take them,they'll help you no doubt but you can only claim exemptions if you have minimum 2 Bs in A'levels and fulfill other requisites,check out www.icap.org.pk for further details.Take only as much burden as you can successfully bear as getting good grades in 5 or 6 A'Levels subjects isn't that easy.But rest assured that you can join CA with any 3 A'Level subjects of your choice.Good luck!