Accountancy Forum

Full Version: INCOME TAX RETURN OF INDIVIDUALS AND AOP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last date for filling of income tax return for the year 2010-11 is 30 September 2011.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jawad ahmad</i>
<br />last date for filling of income tax return for the year 2010-11 is 30 September 2011.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

dear sir,

kindly advice how is liable to file income tax return there is any limit of taxable income or every taxpayer how have taxable income liable to file income tax return?

kindly reply in this post or mail me @ zeeshanji@hotmail.com
thanks and best regards
zeeshan
I think the last date for filing income tax returns is 30 Oct 11 for Business Individuals, and for salaried persons it is 30 Sept 11 (for year 2010-11), and it is extended vide C.No.2(2)Tax Base/2010 dd. 26-Aug-2011... regards,,,salman,, lahore766 gmail dot com -- see the following text of the said circular -- if i m wrong, then please do inform ...
--------------------
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
C.No.2(2)Tax Base/2010 Islamabad, the 26th August, 2011.

Circular No.10
(Income Tax)

SUBJECT EXTENSION OF DATE FOR FILING OF INCOME TAX RETURNS/
STATEMENTS FOR TAX YEAR 2011.

In exercise of powers conferred under section 214A of the Income Tax Ordinance
2011, FBR is pleased to extend the due dates of filing of income tax returns for the Tax Year 2011 as follows-

a) Returns of Total Income/Statements of Final Taxation due on 31st of August 2011; the date of filing is extended to 30th of September, 2011.

b). Returns of Total Income/Statements of Final Taxation due on 30th of September, 2011; the date of filing is extended to 31st of October, 2011.

Member(Inland Revenue)
------------------------
Had anybody noticed that in this circular, issued by member inland revenue, income tax ordinance 2011 is written instead of income tax ordinace 2001.
LAST DATE FOR FILLING INCOME TAX RETURNS/STATEMENTS FOR INDIVIDUAL/AOPs HAS BEEN EXTENDED UP TO 31 OCTOBER 2011.