Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBBS after ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i did my olevels with science andalevels with commerce. And now i am doing ACCA and have cleared 8 out of 14 papers. But now i want to go for MBBS because of the following reasons.
1. Doctars are most respected as compare to any other profession.
2. Its very helpful for the family if a family member is a doctar
3. I have always found biology to be very interesing.
Please advice me what to do because if i change the field my 4 years would be wasted as i will have to do inter again with science

i do think that it would be gud decision as u also like it Plus the earning wise it will also be kool.

so go ahead . ( y u wasted ur time in acca ).

ty
There is no comparison of a Doctor to an accountant. Go ahead to become a doctor.

Faisal
Salam All

I have completed my articleship but stuck in MOdule E for the last 14 months, can anyone suggest if this program is worthwhile, it says, I am eligible to complete an HEC recognized MBA, which will be 18 years of education. My current employer has already suggested if I have an MBA I will be eligible for a promotion and increase in salary.

http//ucp.edu.pk/management-studies/degrees-programs/accel_mba.aspx

Please go through the site and tell me if an investment of 18 months will help me? The last date for admission is 17th or 27th of September

Please help
thanks
[quote]<i>Originally posted by wicky</i>
<br />
i do think that it would be gud decision as u also like it Plus the earning wise it will also be kool.

so go ahead . ( y u wasted ur time in acca ).

ty

Hey wicky

The only thing which is bothering me is that i will have to do inter or A-levels all over again....so i would be 4 years back (2 yrs of a-levels and 2 years of ACCA)....So is that worth it?....Is it possible for me to do it all over again?
well its possible asu said urself.

i cant force u ,infact no bdoy here can tell u 2 do so.

its only up 2 u think again and again.

even if u do complete acca and remain here in pak u will be earning gud amount not as much as doc tho.

u better think again consult with ur parents what they say so.

hopefully helps.