Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SINDH SERVICES SALES TAX RETURN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SINDH SERVICES SALES TAX RETURN.

WHO CAN CLAIM THE INPUT TAX IN THE SINDH SERVICES SALES TAX RETURN ?

PLS REPLY ME ASAP

BEST REGARDS

KHURRAM SHEIKH
pls reply me asap ! because i've to submit the sindh services sales tax returns ?

pls help me

Dear ,

have you noticed that there is continuous activity in the forum but no one has responded to your query. Do you know why?

What I think, is that the people here wants to discuss special propositions or issues. Further, they like to answer definitive questions.

Your post is vague and requires subjective answer. One more thing that is clear is that you have not done your part of job. That is, making effort yourself then putting to the forum what you could not understand.

So if you want to be successful in life make your effort first.

keep a copy of Sindh Sales Tax Act 2010 and Sindh Sales Tx Rules 2011 with you, at all times. Read them thoroughly. Get Acquainted with them. Try to find out the answers by reading contents page

Format of Return is given in Rules as Form SST -03
How to file return is given at Rule 13
Adjustment of Input tax is given at Rules 21 to 23
E- portal address given at Rule 13 is http//e.srb.gos.pk

Address of Sindh Revenue Board site is www.srb.gos.pk - you will find valuable information from there.

Read the above mentioned rules specially and whole Act & Rules , generally, It is a matter of a few hours only . Then apply it in your case.

Then you will be able to make specific question and I think members will graciously answer that.

Regards,