Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Induction in Deloitte Pakistan - Karachi Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forms available in karachi office. Last date of issuance and submission of forms are September 15, 2011. Timings 9am to 11am. Hurry up people. Other details pertaining to criteria available from firm.
Heard 16th mfc onward are eligible for induction. Please confirm!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A R</i>
<br />Forms available in karachi office. Last date of issuance and submission of forms are September 15, 2011. Timings 9am to 11am. Hurry up people. Other details pertaining to criteria available from firm.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A R</i>
<br />Forms available in karachi office. Last date of issuance and submission of forms are September 15, 2011. Timings 9am to 11am. Hurry up people. Other details pertaining to criteria available from firm.

acca affiliates mang rahe hain kya ????
Visit firm for details.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by farrukh saleem01</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A R</i>

acca affiliates mang rahe hain kya ????
What about Islamabad inductions??? any idea?