Accountancy Forum

Full Version: E & Y Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you people please guide me what sort of quesetions to expect in the paper? is there any place I can prepare for the test?
there are 5 sec.
1. financial accounting
2. financial reporting
3. audit
4. english
5. GQ

1, 2 and 3 ke liye to u know where to prepare from.. for 4 and 5, either you know have or you dont.. so simply concentrate on 1 2 and 3

Rgds,
try to go thru standards of auditing n accounting whch r included in ACCA and CA course bcz EY has same test for ACCA and CA.
Any idea wen eny islamabad is conducting test????
i heard tht its on 24 sep bt its nt confirm as mostly students hv ccpt on the same date
Thankyou everyone for replies, how many questions are there? and any confirm dates?
its on saturday..
its nt a confirm date. They vl confirm a day before the test date.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by UmairJilani</i>
<br />Can you people please guide me what sort of quesetions to expect in the paper? is there any place I can prepare for the test?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i dont recieve a call yet from e n y
(
oh GOD help meeeeeeeee
@ abv

dear thy vl call u a day before
In english, there are 5 idioms which you have to use in sentences, so revise them!
and most importantly therz an essay on a topic, most probabily on a recent/ongoing current affairs issue. So read about some current issues or else if u dnt knw anything abt it you wont be able to write anything in it! In gk and IQ, either u knw it or u dont so dnt worry much about it!
The main issue in the test is time management, as the test is very lengthy and has manyyyyyy questions (including an essay) and i dont think any1 is able to do all the questions properly! So dont think and stop ur pen in the paper, just write and write and write.... ;-)

And for the test, its on saturday (24th). Few of my frndz got a call for test yesterday i.e wednesday, but its possible that the calls are still in process and u may get it today or on friday!
Those who have received call for the test are really very lucky because i am not among them. Because when i called them to ask whether my name was there or not in the list they checked it and refused. They even didnt tell the reason because only partner knows. But its really bull ****.
As far as i know the shortlisting is not done by partners. These r performed by Manager or AM.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by UmairJilani</i>
<br />Can you people please guide me what sort of quesetions to expect in the paper? is there any place I can prepare for the test?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

YAR
I HAVE A TEST OF EN Y AND DELOIITES ON THE SAME DATE.....
THIS IS FRUSTRATING..
WHICH TEST TO CHOOSE PLZ GUIDE...
@ BILAL
YAR I WANT TO CONFRIM WHETHER DELOITTES PREPARE TEST FOR ACCA AND CA ON DIFFRENT PATTERN?.. YA ENY KI TARHA SAME TEST HOTA HAI ??
I AM ACCA AFFILITE AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT TAX (F6) AND LAW (F4) I FORGET ,..BECOZ MY MAJORS R P4 N P5
i hope you are talking about karachi.. because islamabad me tou kisi ko eny ki call nhi ayi hai ab tak !!!
Pages: 1 2