Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Deloitte MYASCO test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
forum members, i would appreciate if anyone can share the basic pattern of deloitte's test. i mean what the test focuses on and any other information you feel relevent.

thnx
This was the email they sent out a year ago
"Dear Candidate,

This is with reference to your application for article ship in M Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co. We are pleased to inform you that you have been short listed for written Examination. Please note the following schedule.

Date November 24, 2010

Day Wednesday

Venue National College of Business & Management Sciences

Sector H-8/4, Near Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad.

Contact # 051-4863375

Time 1030 AM

Also note that the test contents would be as under.

* Financial Accounting
* Auditing
* English
* Company Law & Mercantile Law
* Cost Accounting
* Taxation
* Economics
* Business Math & Statistics
* Information Technology
* General Knowledge

Please bring your own calculator and other necessary aids on the said date.

You are requested to kindly confirm us in writing or via email regarding your participation in the test. Your confirmation should reach the under signed by November 22, 2010 positively to become eligible for test.

Please note that we would only conduct the test for those who already have passed CA inter exam/ACCA complete pass. Do bring your pass certificate / letter from ICAP/ACCA with you on test day.

If you need any more information please feel free to contact us.

Regards,"

Also go through the following thread
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11679
Best of luck!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />forum members, i would appreciate if anyone can share the basic pattern of deloitte's test. i mean what the test focuses on and any other information you feel relevent.

thnx
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I AM ACCA AFFILIATE .....
MY MAJOR PAPERS ARE P4 P5
IF THEY GOING TO TEST TAX AND LAW THEN I HAVE NO CHANCES OF PASSING TAX QUESTION
THE FORMAT FOR MYSCO TEST IS LOOKING DANGEROUSS (
F6 F4 KON PARHE DOBARA
A.A or anybody else who has info regarding this

Please share the details of Application process for Delloitte...Did u just apply online or drop CV.N wat is Delloites Eligibility and Selection Criteria???
i dont know a thing about delloitte so..

Any help is truly appreciated..
Its better to give CV in hard format to MYASCO.
Well about eligibility i guess its same as AFF has.
@peaceA year ago Deloitte Islamabad accepted CVs in hard form,I dropped mine at their office and they eventually sent that email.We tried to fill out the online form at myasco.com.pk but there was something wrong with the site so our online forms never got sent.Anyway,Deloitte Islamabad starts induction after CA Inter Result i.e in December so you should visit their office now and give your CV.Am afraid I don't know about other cities but I seem to remember that people applied online for Deloitte Karachi.Why don't you call their office and confirm the details?Good luck!
okay...thnx alot for help....i just applied on their online application n since its validity seems questionable so i'll go n drop my c.v as well...but do share if you have any idea as to when they begin there induction process in islamabad so that i make sure that i drop my cv before that...
No final date is decided/announced yet bt its better to drop ur cv as soon as possible.
However i'l suggest u not to join MYASCO as they r having some internal problems so try to focus on AFF KPMG EY and GT(Anjum Asim...). For true and fair view try to meet someone working in MYASCO he can better guide u.
hmmm...thnx alot for ur help!
My pleasure !!!
Which firm should i prefer? kpmg or deloitte? which one of them sends its internees to secondments more often?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by successfinder</i>
<br />Which firm should i prefer? kpmg or deloitte? which one of them sends its internees to secondments more often?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yar riaz ahmed kaisi hai
shoukd i join this audit firm ???

deloites advisory is better then kpmg.....
audit dept kpmg ka acha hai
dats what i heard.....

i got the call for the test of deloitte karachi! and the test is on 5th!
Deloitte is facing no internal issues. The rumour is really false and misleading. Deloitte Pakistan is on its way of achieving high standards. Good luck to all the people who are appearing for the test. All the very best. Information regarding firm and its update can be obtained from this link also

https//www.facebook.com/DeloittePakistan
Pages: 1 2