Accountancy Forum

Full Version: kindly advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have got an opportunity of joining a big 4 firm and one of the financial services company (industry) in karachi( although the company is small and recently joined the financial service sector). What would you suggest? should i join the big 4 firm or the financial service company?. I have cleared 13 out of 14 pprs of acca and currently studying for p7. I want to switch to middle east in the long run. I am asking this question bcos i am confused and i want to know after 3 years would i be in a better position if i would be working in financial sector or the big 4?. I am passionate guy who wants to learn and climb up the corporate ladder. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Asalam u Alikum

First if the Big 4 Firm is AFF than you should join it. If its the other 3 firms, it is better to check the frequency of secondments (International assignments) then join that firm instead since you want to go to the Middle East.
No its not AFF, but yes in my interview they told me that they will send for secondments to middle east. Should i join it?