Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ernst & Young interview call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, wait a minute guys, Is Fort Rhodes over with CA articles registration for the season!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hzs</i>
<br />Mashallah sai i got selected in E&Y karachi Office
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Congrats man, what did they ask in Interviews...

Thanks. General personality related questions such as
1. tell me about yourself
2. my role model
3. were i would like to be in five years time
4.why should they hire me
5. what i know about ey and its local clients
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br />Hey, wait a minute guys, Is Fort Rhodes over with CA articles registration for the season!
the karachi office has already finalized its candidates and our training starts from this monday
lease do comment on this link
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=26814
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fanty</i>
<br />what about lahore guyz?anyone received call from E&Y lahore after first interview and test?i was called for interview and then shortlisted for test but haven't received any call yet after the test.test was conducted on 6th of october.

Hey, wait a minute guys, Is Fort Rhodes LAHORE over with CA articles registration for the season!
Don't now about CA bro but last date for submitting forms in
lahore for ACCA and ICAEW articles was 9Th September
i haven't received any call yet after interview and test.guyz plz hep me out.when does ey usually calls those people who r finaly selected?
Pages: 1 2