Accountancy Forum

Full Version: FUTURE WITH OUT "BIG FOUR"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so usman you are saying that ca qualified even with big four doesnt have worth ????? and
with out big 4, the ca is fluke like 25,000rs. ???????????
Dude the BIGGEST reason to go into Big 4 and Especially at AFF is the amount of Help u get AFTER your Articles,in almost all the big companies top guys are from AFF and they select AFF guys cuz they knew we are competent(i guess same goes for other 3),the managers forward your CV's ETC.as for CA finalist not being able to get a job,well i can only give my own opinion made from my experience; which is that all the CA finalist of AFF work for 75,000+ in the industry and that too with multiple job offers...thats the benefit of working at AFF(or Big4),you can be successful anywhere its all on u but if u get into Big4 it becomes easier...i personally know a guy who did his articales from one room firm and now he pulls in some major dough and by major i mean 3to400k so if u are competent trust your own ability forget abt the job market and other crap
Pages: 1 2