Accountancy Forum

Full Version: AFFCO Test (Autumn 2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me that after filling yellow form of Ferguson, approximately how much time they take for conducting test?
I guess forms submission process is done in Islamabad office and test is expected to be on 17th of this month.
My pleasure !
I am getting somewhat nervous about their test now. It has got to go well es the Accounting, C law & Tax!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BILAL.SARDAR</i>
<br />I guess forms submission process is done in Islamabad office and test is expected to be on 17th of this month.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
has any 1 recevd call from ferguson for test?
Do post, the moment any one of you gets a call from AFF & FRSH, for the test & interview, respectively, for Islamabad...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ashu</i>
<br />Not till now.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
OKY