Accountancy Forum

Full Version: call from ernst & young Lahore after test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have anyone received call from E&Y lahore after first interview and test?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fanty</i>
<br />have anyone received call from E&Y lahore after first interview and test?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are lucky to be called for an interview. I applied manually and wasn't even callled. Will apply again next time. So tell me, when was the test and the interview? And are you a CA or ACCA?
they called me for interview on 4Th of October & interview was held on 5Th and the very next day they called me for written test which was conducted on the same day i.e. 6Th October and no call after that.there were hardly 15 to 17 people in the test.I am ACCA affiliate bro.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fanty</i>
<br />they called me for interview on 4Th of October & interview was held on 5Th and the very next day they called me for written test which was conducted on the same day i.e. 6Th October and no call after that.there were hardly 15 to 17 people in the test.I am ACCA affiliate bro.

Was the test for CA Inter students aw well..?
Don't know about CA bro but i think there was an option of CA articles on the form but m not sure about it.but it was definitely for ACCA and ICAEW articles which i can confirm.
<br />Don't know about CA bro but i think there was an option of CA articles on the form but m not sure about it.but it was definitely for ACCA and ICAEW articles which i can confirm.

Tnx buddy. Can anyone else elaborate on this, was it for CA guys as well as I heard that FRSH Lhr inducts after the result... Anybody!
<br />they called me for interview on 4Th of October & interview was held on 5Th and the very next day they called me for written test which was conducted on the same day i.e. 6Th October and no call after that.there were hardly 15 to 17 people in the test.I am ACCA affiliate bro.

Thanks for the reply. I am an ACCA affiliate too. How did you apply at EY? I didn't apply online so I guess that's why I was not called. BTW in how many attempts did you clear ACCA, if you don't mind me asking?
Welcome bro.i also didn't apply online.actually i could not find any online link to apply at.i contacted there office to ask an online link to apply at but they were unable to provide any link so i submitted a form at there office.i completed ACCA in 4 consecutive attempts in which i only had to repeat paper f5 because i could not clear it in first attempt due to illness.