Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Supplier are blacklisted in GST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam,
Plz guide me tht in 2007 our supplier supply some goods n charge sales tax on it. Now a days FBR send us notice tht That(Supplier) was fake company and now you to pay all Tax which u paid to Supplier

Plz guide what we hav to do as we already paid all GST amount to our that Supplier

Plz Guide
Thanks
Ap yay check karlain kay 2007 may FBR ki web site per Black list suppliers maloom karnay ki facility thi ya nahi jasaiy abhi ap ko compliance detail mil jati hay .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Abbas 110</i>
<br />Salam,
Plz guide me tht in 2007 our supplier supply some goods n charge sales tax on it. Now a days FBR send us notice tht That(Supplier) was fake company and now you to pay all Tax which u paid to Supplier

Plz guide what we hav to do as we already paid all GST amount to our that Supplier

Plz Guide
Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its better to consult a Sales Tax Lawyer. Also tell us the exact year and month in which u supply goods & charged ST & also the date when you receive a letter from FBR? Also if it is possible share the subject line specifically the sections. After that I will give you ST legal advice in your case you have upper hand on FBR.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Abbas 110</i>
<br />Salam,

Plz Guide
Thanks
<br />Salam,

Plz Guide
Thanks

Dear Mr abbass Go the this Lnk http//regsys.fbr.gov.pk/Registration/onlinesearchTaxpayer.aspx
enter the STRN or NTN No of your supplier the status of the supplier weil come and also u check out when the company got blocked of he cpmpany is blocked in current year or after you input then u can inform against your Letter/Show Cause Notice for more details mail me at bbuterfly143@gmail,yahoo.com
Dear awl

Please note that;

if the company purchases any goods or services from the persons/business which block/black list. no any input tax shall be facilitates till the period of block unit.

In case of black listing and fake company; your are required to chk thatweather your input tax is materail in amount or not. further identify the current status by using NTN inquiry option. please note that if presently the status of the supplier is in black listing it meance that supplier is not not register / registration has been cancelled due to non compliance and your input tax will remain daffered.

it can be clear by discussing this matter with auditor in LTU and mannual over ruling but depand on past circumstances that the supplier was registered supplier when you acquired goods but due to non compliance their status shown as in black listing.

regards

umar