Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA 1.3 Paper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Mohsin Raza Sherazi.

I have failed in Paper 1.3 Twice. Now i want to pass this paper. Can any plz help me? How should i study? What are the major faults? What material should i refer? or anything that helps me in passing my paper.

I will be greatful for you resposese

Mohsin Raza Sherazi
Mohsin,. can you say what paper 1.3 is ,,.. back in our days it used to run from paper 1 to 14,..

apart from that you need to see how much you have scored each time... that should give you a pretty good idea of how much you need to put in. Its not just enough to go through one of the study texts, you need to gain understanding of the topic/ concept.

perhaps i can give you more tips if i know what subject we are talking about. Please excuse my ignorance, its been considerable time since I did my ACCA.

i think 1.3 is Managing People

used to include a combination of Principles of Management and bits of Micro Economics.

i think now ACCA has excluded economics (dont know why?)

azeem

In that case, its advisable to have a thorough reading of the subject, discussions and quizes (in a study group or with a friend) will greatly help you to understand and dispel any conflicting concepts that you may have developed in secluded readings.