Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Stipend for ACCA students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ICAP sets the minimum stipend so its upto the firm whether they pay the minimum stipend or more.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umer90</i>
<br />ACCA is an useless qualification
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very sad, being a candidate of chartered accountancy, you are criticizing your counterparts in such a harsh manner.

One of the IFAC's code of Ethics is Professional Behavior, if you observe such a manifest non-sense, it either means you have not yet reached the higher level of CA or if you have, it means you have not understood the spirit of those black and whites written in your course.

shame,,,, its a real shame buddy.
Restrain yourself from these kind of stuffs you intolerable arrogant alien.
Well said Fareed!!
@ fareed
Restrain yourself from these kind of stuffs you intolerable arrogant alien.

there isn't any difference btw u n the person blaming AccA as "useless".

u must also be ashamed of this act.
@BILAL.SARDAR
Friend, I dun wana ignite the un-ending fight between CAians and ACCAians, I just wanted to make the other guy realize that we should not be abusing our counter parts, after all our professional Grand-Father [)] (The IFAC) is the same body.

I am by nature a lil bit aggressive and its in my blood. I think its not unprofessional even, coz even the exceptions to confidentiality wants the professional accountants not to be involved with money launderer and/or fraudsters, and do ur best to refrain those from such acts. Using exactly the same logic, I kinda harshly warned the guy not to continue these type of stuffs.

The logic is weird but the principle is similar I guess.

Dun take these things personally, but I strongly feel that being professionals we should not be igniting any unethical comments and if some one is trying to limit others to do so, we should instead of criticizing em, be standing wid em.

Once again, no personal offense is intended and you feel so, I apologize for that buddies.
Once again, no personal offense is intended and *in case you feel so, I apologize for that buddies
Dear I do respect ACCA degree and the degree-holders. But it would have been much better if u raise ur voice politely(as very of us are able to do so P).

ACCA is a good degree but the loophole is the difference between demand and supply and a bit due to monopoly of ICAP. But on the other hand u can see clear discrimination is foreign countries between CA and other local degrees so its part and parcel of life.

Enjoy the life and its the competence level which will make a successful person not the degree.

@BILAL.SARDAR
Great thought and as far as I am concerned I think most of us share the same honorable thought.

Remember on code of life (all guys),
Respect to be respected.

The most important point raised by my fellow,,, "It is you, yourself, who will let others decide how to behave wid u and not ur profession"

Have a wonderful life ahead.
Its funny how the topic changed from "Recent ACCA stipend" to the useless ACCA vs CA debate, leading to a philosophical lecture on politeness.

Peace D
Pages: 1 2