Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 5ţŪрΪĐ Qu35710n5 &#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey folks here is a new thread in which v r gona hav some fun .lets ask some silly questions. the 1 who posts here will hav to ans the question n ask a new one ..ok

ma ques. is

How come u press harder on a remote control when u know the battery is dead?<font size=5></font id=size5>

gO wIld!!
its the couch potato syndrome...

Qwhy do we squeeze out the last drop of water out of a tea bag...!!

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
Salam

v know that v cannot get anything except that out of it.....

Q+ What happens to a person who sends a missed call and then finds out that the answering machine is on.......?

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....
Hmmmmm......
Interesting topic....

Q. Why people keep pressing the horn button of car, when they know that traffic is jam, and the car in his front cant move due to another car in front of that car????

SMR
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hmmmmm......
Interesting topic....

Q. Why people keep pressing the horn button of car, when they know that traffic is jam, and the car in his front cant move due to another car in front of that car????

SMR
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Ans. To let others know their presence or may be showing off their Horn.

Q. Why doctors (medics) have terrible hand writing?

Q. Why do the people in Ramzan usually say "Damagh Kharab na karo main Rozay say hoon"?

(to bhai mujh par kia ehsaan kia aap nay?)

SMR
Q Why do people ask when somebody comes in "Tum aagai!!!?"

kiukay unhain un kay aanay kay baad bhie shak hota hai ,, I think,, kekekekeke,, well not bad,,it is a good (like aWink topic.....

Q. how will u explain in one word....the statement... "larki neechay khari hai" ?........

Never look back If you wanna do something,,, but sometimes do it for ur heart,,,
thats an old one

miss-understanding

Q. Why do people say the following first sentence when they talk to someone on his cell phone
"Aur bhai kahan ho"?????????????????????????????

(Interference in Privacy)

SMR
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Q Why do people ask when somebody comes in "Tum aagai!!!?"
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Because the people coming in usually ask "Kia main ander aa sakta hoon?" after coming inside.

SMR
Q. Why doctors (medics) have terrible hand writing?

Ans. Because it performs a sort of business combination b/w doctors and chemists, to maintain the monopoly of chemists in reading doctor's writing.

SMR
Well come back SMR...

Q why do people call in the middel of the night (or awfuly late) and begin with .. ' I hope i didn't wake you up?'

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
hey guyz...i must remind u 1 thg
"Before posting,please read my 1st post"
nobody answers the previous question n jus asks his/her.
Its against rules haan.

gO wIld!!
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Q why do people call in the middel of the night (or awfuly late) and begin with .. ' I hope i didn't wake you up?'

Ans there is no better way to check if they are awake)

Qif u have watched SHOLAY!
Tumhara naam kia ha basanti???

azeem

Pages: 1 2 3 4