Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Arslan Shahid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi pls can any1 help

There is another Arslan Shiahid that has been posting on

www.accountancystudents.co.uk

He does not seem credible and has repeated other peoples comments as the majority of his posts.

He has claimed to be qualified at 18 etc and has shown in every possible accounting qualification available.

I not that he was struck off as a member. Can you tell me why?

See Ya
-)
no idea !!!

could be over qualified for this forum

azeem

You had an Arslan Shahid who generated a total or 323 or such posts in this forum before his membership was terminated by Admin.

Any idea why his membership was terminated?

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Beats me,, why oh why Mr. Admin. i wouldn't want to end up doing the same ...

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
You had an Arslan Shahid who generated a total or 323 or such posts in this forum before his membership was terminated by Admin.

Any idea why his membership was terminated?

See Ya
-)
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I think he used to post the same message for around 300 times or above,
and considered as spam messages by the admin, hence his membership was terminated.

SMR
Thank you SMRAZA

See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk
I too remember him. Although he was one of our best member that time but one of the message posted by him was dillebrately/Incidently posted approx 30-40 times. So he was was banned because of spamming.

Can u dig it SUcka
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I too remember him. Although he was one of our best member that time but one of the message posted by him was dillebrately/Incidently posted approx 30-40 times. So he was was banned because of spamming.

Can u dig it SUcka
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Can you tell me what made you one of the forum's best members? How can you objectively judge that you were? There is a reason why you have been banned from 2 forums that I know about!

See Ya
-)

Edited by - label on Sep 14 2004 102341 PM

Can u dig it SUcka

Can you tell me what made you one of the forum's best members? How can you objectively judge that you were? There is a reason why you have been banned from 2 forums that I know about!

Does this mean that the Legend killer is infact Arsalan Shahid!!!

Yes, see this message. Dead giveaway - is the fact that his email address is the exact same email address he used on the site I mentioned. He also used a few different user names and copied alot of subjects and posts from this site. Another attempt to generate posts!

Thanks for this help. I am really thankfull to you for the efforts. I conveyed ur regards to my parents. I will look forward for ur mail.
Give my and my parents regards to everyone.
Thanks
Arslan

Dont Beleive Your Eyes

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=1&ARCHIVEVIEW=&TOPIC_ID=765

Silly mistakes? Confuses degree with ACCA aswell!

See Ya
-)
Check out these

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=644

http//www.accountancystudents.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=105

Look at the email addresses

See Ya
-)
Good logical thinking by 'farazthegreat'

AND

Excellent research work and 'label'

and i must admit that the 'The Legend Killer' is quite stupid to do these things.

Must have a lot of time on his hands!

See Ya
-)
What THE HELL IS GOING OUT HERE. i AM NOT ARSLAN AT ALL. tHE LINK U HAVE POSTED I JUST THANKED ARSLAN. WHATS ALL THE FUSS.

Can u dig it SUcka
What THE HELL IS GOING OUT HERE. i AM NOT ARSLAN AT ALL. tHE LINK U HAVE POSTED I JUST THANKED ARSLAN. WHATS ALL THE FUSS.

Can u dig it SUcka

The fact that you need to ask signifies a complete lack of intellect. What are you doing on this forum?

See Ya
-)
Pages: 1 2