Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 8 Methods to catch the lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Newton's Method
Let, the lion catch you. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
This implies you have caught the lion (Assuming that you're alive).

2. Einstein Method
Run in the direction opposite to that of the lion. Due to higher relative velocity, the lion will also run faster and will get tired soon. Now you can trap it easily.

3. Schrodinger Method
At any given moment, there is a positive probability that the lion should be in the cage. So set the trap, sit down and wait.

4. Inverse Transformation Method
We place a spherical cage in the forest and enter it. Perform an inverse transformation with respect to lion Lion's in and we are out!

5. Thermodynamic Procedure
We construct a semi-permeable membrane which allows every thing to pass in it except the lions. Then sweep the entire forest with it.

6. Integration Differentiation Method
Integrate the forest over the entire the area. The lion is somewhere in the result. So differentiate the result PARTIALLY w.r.t. the lion to trace out the lion.

7. Bohr Method
Find a lioness. The lion would be rotating around her in circular paths, and eventually would decrease the radius between him and his nucleus.

8. The Sardar's Method
Tie down a goat with a tree, and wait on the tree for the lion. Hurrah ! Here comes the lion. Now as you have found it, get down and run with your goat to save it, before the lion uselessly kills it, so that you could use it next time.

SMR
yo sardar ji!

gO wIld!!
I'd rather use a chicken,... easier running with it,.. plus I get to eat all the eggs,.. while waiting for the lion...why do I need the lion exactly ??

Edited by - pracs on Sep 13 2004 020715 AM
9. Auditor's Method

Demand a working report for previous year and the present year; or walk into the cage; Lion will go for option b

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'd rather use a chicken,... easier running with it,.. plus I get to eat all the eggs,.. while waiting for the lion...why do I need the lion exactly ??<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
Out of all the 8 methods why did u choose the Sardar's method??????

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
9. Auditor's Method

Demand a working report for previous year and the present year; or walk into the cage; Lion will go for option b

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
9.Auditor's Method
Auditor will threat the lion to come into the cage otherwise i ll qualify the report.
Further, he will charge all the out of pocket expenses for catching the lion.

SMR
Bohr model apply on men also Wink

There is a will. There is a way.
0333-4502662
So guys who caught th Lion ?? or have we some one missing, could the members please say I.. so that we know you are all here

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311