Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Hi Gentle men plzz GUIDE ME ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font color=blue>I am Asif and recently done my ACCA part 2 i wish to ask to all of students here in this form that whether i should join a Master programme or a REputable Firm should be joined now like THK & Co. & FRSH & co. i am just 21 yrs old. so Plzz guys hlep me to get this crucial decision .. .thankx... </font id=blue>

asif ali
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<font color=blue>I am Asif and recently done my ACCA part 2 i wish to ask to all of students here in this form that whether i should join a Master programme or a REputable Firm should be joined now like THK & Co. & FRSH & co. i am just 21 yrs old. so Plzz guys hlep me to get this crucial decision .. .thankx... </font id=blue>

asif ali
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

You should continue with your ACCA and go for part III and if you are able enough then also join a firm for articles

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

asif ali
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Bhai as u hav told ur age as 21 then there is enough time for u to complete ACCA and then join the Firm, But if u wanna join it to get practical training and think it will be valuable for u then go for it. Dont join Masters program now 1st concentrate on acca and then opt for further Qualifications.

Can u dig it SUcka
Hi asif ali,

you should think about which option will potentialy benefit your career more. Do you have amy experience? That may be valuable as at Level 2 you could easily gain a year or so experience prior to starting your Masters.

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk

nothing can match the practical experience....specially from a reputable firm.

join it without a second thought and complete your prof qualification.

azeem

nothing can match the practical experience....specially from a reputable firm.

join it without a second thought and complete your prof qualification.

azeem

There is a will. There is a way.
0333-4502662
yaar join a good firm like thk or frsh abhi BHARITIAN JARREE HAIN