Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HI GENTLE MEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEAR GUYS
<font color=blue> THANKS for giving me a good response now i would like to ask to all of guys that which firm will be suitable for me either THK & CO. or FRSH & CO. and plzz tell me about what are the major clients of both firms if u know it .. once again THANKS ALL..</font id=blue>

MR WHAPPAAAA
Dear in my opinion there is no major difference in big 3, i mean A.F Ferguson, THK and FRSH, as they have almost same clientle and all of these firms enjoy membership of world's best c.a firms... i don't know to which city u belong, either in lahore or karachi, if u are in lahore then i will suggest u to join FRSH, as this firm is good in terms of client and in terms of strength and moreover u will get a chance to go abroad if u join FRSH anywhere in pakistan but in lahore THK don't offer this opportunity

yeah i belong to Karachi .... & i am ACCA Part 2 student now will give 2.5 and 2.6 in dec. session i wanna join a reputable firm but which one ..??? it is realy a difficult task for me ... plzzz would u like to tell me that whose firm will give me a good opportunity as wel as development ant training ... & thanks for ur reply

MR WHAPPAAAA
Salam,

what i believe that if you are living in KHI, most of the firms enjoy the same status wrt client, opportunity etc, like hameed Chaudhary in lahore is having a business which is eye catching, however a person residing in islamabad, may face some problem but this should not be the case with a person in khi or lhr, so my suggestion to you is that you should go for any good firm in khi...... this is my opinion, others may disagree......

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....