Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Stipend of Chartered Accountant Firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Friends

Hope that my mail will find you in the best of your health. Here i have entered in the new era of my life I have recently joined the chartered accountant firm for my articles. The basis are ca foundation and bcom. Now i dont have any idea of the STIPEND which icap has specified for the trainees upon this basis. Though i know that the stipend of ca inter is 2500. Can some one solve my this problem.....?
Also i am facing a lot of problems right in my first month of articles. I have also taken the two papers of module C and result is awaited. Can some one guide me how to combat all these problems and some of the other problems that i might face during the remaining session of my articles.
Friends hope that you all will share my problem. I will wait for your replies which'll be deeply appreciated by me.
Regards
Imran Khan

imran
Salam

Who says the stipend is 2500 for the base you have mentioned.

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....
Well he is true for CA inter the stipend rate has recently been increased to 2500 (min.) by ICAP

Idrees
yes..MR imran is right

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Salam

Consider the base as well, it is lower than 2500 which is given to a person resuming articles after 4 modules.....ABCD....

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....